Anyone going to try a new BO 4 jitter?

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: Anyone going to try a new BO 4 jitter?

Postby Bleak5170 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:57 pm

bonefisher wrote:I usually share everything but not this one! Keeps it safe!

Yeah I guess I can't argue with that. You've certainly helped me out enough times in the past that I can overlook this, lol.
Bleak5170
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:16 am

bonefisher wrote:I usually share everything but not this one! Keeps it safe!

And I don't blame you one bit. The devs just put out their 2nd jitter patch and we're only in November! Do you happen to have any YouTube videos? Or a channel I can subscribe too? I'd love to give your vid a thumbs up if you do lol.

I've fixed the mog12 jitter and ironed out nearly all the issues after patch. Did it on my own on the day of the patch lol. I just uploaded a vid showcasing it too:

https://youtu.be/GrxThkxTvFE

The next video I'll upload later in the week will be my version of the sg12 jitter after 2nd patch. I'll be taking my time too. And when the smoke settles from the recent patch I kind of want to share it privately via gamepack again ............. but like you said - I also want to keep it safe. The patch we just got was no joke. When I'm ready to do so, and if no one else has done it yet, I'd like to ask J2Kbr about verifying what I got so far. But at the same time I'm concerned about further patches because the devs are watching closely.
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:23 am

Great vid... :smile0517: No I don't get into the video's and spreading it out there! The dev's has titan's and I have talk to a few in pm over the years even when I was over with Viking! They know what is going on.....They usually don't do nothing till the complaints come in heavy! I don't think they can patch mine at all but I'm still going to keep it safe. :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:24 am

bonefisher wrote:Great vid... :smile0517: No I don't get into the video's and spreading it out there! The dev's has titan's and I have talk to a few in pm over the years even when I was over with Viking! They know what is going on.....They usually don't do nothing till the complaints come in heavy! I don't think they can patch mine at all but I'm still going to keep it safe. :smile0517:

Thanks Bonefisher. And thanks for the awareness in regards to the devs knowing what's going on. It's true what they say - it's better safer than sorry. As much as I want to share my exploitations I still have to be careful. The patch we just got was strike 2. The method that remains (we likely use the same technique - at least for the SG12 lol) is the last one. And as they say in Major league baseball - 3 strikes and your out =-0
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Yeah if you didn't notice there already throwing thing on weapon switch button for BO4 and even on Battlefield V they changed things around on spotting plus putting things when you die on fire and ads triggers. Which now if nobody has this happen yet where you would be in game with KB&M that everything stops working which I done restarts with T2 unplugging everything in all and still didn't get working which all was working in device monitor and was stumped. All you have to do is hit home when this happens then hit game which it takes you back in game at the time and starts to work again. I'm dialing in because this been happening a lot lately and might have it timed or something when I spam something so still tracking issue.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby xXSkyWalkerXx_1 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:15 am

Okay, if Bonefisher says there is a working Jitter... that's awesome!
The Last days I was to lazy. ^^ But the next days I will 100% create a new one and will update the existing GamePack with the new Jitter.

Best regards,
xXSkyWalkerXx1
Check out my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/xXSkyWalkerXx1
& my website: https://skymodz.com
xXSkyWalkerXx_1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Bleak5170 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:16 pm

xXSkyWalkerXx_1 wrote:Okay, if Bonefisher says there is a working Jitter... that's awesome!
The Last days I was to lazy. ^^ But the next days I will 100% create a new one and will update the existing GamePack with the new Jitter.

Best regards,
xXSkyWalkerXx1

You are my hero dude. Appreciate this so much.
Bleak5170

Postby itspbeezy » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:43 am

what exactly is jitter? what does it do
itspbeezy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Bleak5170 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:27 pm

itspbeezy wrote:what exactly is jitter? what does it do

Allows a gun to fire much faster than it's intended to. Works best on shotguns.
Bleak5170

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:00 am

It wouldn't get patch if ppl stop sharing it on YouTube and stuff
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to GPC2 Script Programming