Modified Strafe settings Breakpoint

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Modified Strafe settings Breakpoint

Postby eslebederkaiser » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:38 pm

Hey Guys,

I have been playing PVP on break point. All of the good players seem to run around in circles to break the aim assist tracking them. I have tried this manually and find it hard to do this and aim. I have tried to strafe straight left and right, but you lose speed or (Sprint) when changing directions. I tried this on bonefisher's modern warfare modzpack in strafe settings. I have found if you add down movement after going left and up movement after strafing right it makes a circle (or a rectangle) and you don't lose speed. I would like to be able to turn the mod off and on. Any input on left stick, or L2 or R2 needs to pause the script. This is so you can walk normally when needed and shoot without moving. So if there is no controller input and the mod is active the mod just runs circles until there is input from the controller but only on left stick, or L2 or R2. Still need to move around and heal and throw grenades. Modified strafe (circle size) should also be adjustable. Bonefisher's script worked great, but it does not go in circles to keep sprint active or stop when shooting and allows to many missed shots probably because I am using it on a game it's not designed for. Any help is appreciated.
eslebederkaiser
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Modified Strafe settings Breakpoint

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:23 am

Interesting, I wonder if this technique also works with other games, such as Apex Legends. I will try code something.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby eslebederkaiser » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:36 pm

Thank you!
eslebederkaiser
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:04 pm

You talking about my super strafe? That was a PC strafe I made for controllers...
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby eslebederkaiser » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:44 am

Yes your strafe works great. I just need something like it to run in circles to keep speed. And when I shoot I need it to stop all movement.
eslebederkaiser
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to GPC2 Script Programming