Battlefield V

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Battlefield V

Postby billytyra » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:14 am

Is anyone working on a good Modpack? I originally purchased the T2 because my main was BF1 and we had some awesome scripts on T2.
billytyra
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Battlefield V

Postby xXSkyWalkerXx_1 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:09 am

Which mods?
Check out my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/xXSkyWalkerXx1
& my website: https://skymodz.com
xXSkyWalkerXx_1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:40 am

The official Gamepack for BFV will be released soon. :smile0517: :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:49 pm

There are a lot of scripts for BF1 in online resources and soon will kick out BFV!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Bleak5170 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:15 pm

I've tried using some of the CoD ones but they do crazy things, (switch weapons constantly, stop shooting etc...), which causes me to die a lot. I've looked at some of the just general FPS ones but they confuse the crap out of me. Just looking for something really simple to use yet effective like WildcatFan's CoD scripts.
Bleak5170
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:31 pm

Bleak5170 wrote:I've tried using some of the CoD ones but they do crazy things, (switch weapons constantly, stop shooting etc...), which causes me to die a lot. I've looked at some of the just general FPS ones but they confuse the crap out of me. Just looking for something really simple to use yet effective like WildcatFan's CoD scripts.

You must be talking about mine which you didn't read how to use then you would like it. lol! If you don't set the rpm right and load how many shots in magazine then it will go into reload delay! Once you take time setting up you would love it...…. :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Bleak5170 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:15 pm

bonefisher wrote:
Bleak5170 wrote:I've tried using some of the CoD ones but they do crazy things, (switch weapons constantly, stop shooting etc...), which causes me to die a lot. I've looked at some of the just general FPS ones but they confuse the crap out of me. Just looking for something really simple to use yet effective like WildcatFan's CoD scripts.

You must be talking about mine which you didn't read how to use then you would like it. lol! If you don't set the rpm right and load how many shots in magazine then it will go into reload delay! Once you take time setting up you would love it...…. :smile0517:

I totally believe you but this stuff just confuses the hell out of me. I usually have no idea what you're talking about with scripts. Those anti-recoil ones just make my head spin. What you just said there about setting RPM and reload relay went right over my head. You know it's bad when you don't even understand the instructions!
Bleak5170

Postby bonefisher » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:32 pm

Well what do you want on your battlefield V script and what buttons do you want the rapid fire to be turned on/off? How do you want anti-recoil to be adjusted?
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Bleak5170 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:13 pm

bonefisher wrote:Well what do you want on your battlefield V script and what buttons do you want the rapid fire to be turned on/off? How do you want anti-recoil to be adjusted?

You are a God. Anyway just the standard stuff - auto sprint, auto hold breath, rapid fire, and anti-recoil would be nice considering how much these guns kick. I just need to learn how to program it, lol. L2 + D-pad left to toggle rapid fire, and L2 + D-pad down to enable anti-recoil. A rumble or colour change to indicate when they're on or off would be useful.

Like I said, I don't know what it is in the CoD scripts which is causing me to switch to my secondary all the time. That is the biggest problem I have with those scripts right now.
Bleak5170

Postby billytyra » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:47 am

Bonefisher, I've been using the old GUNzBLAZIN without the spotting, its been pretty decent. I'd like to see if something can be done with aim assist, not sure if thats possible..
billytyra
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Next

Return to GPC2 Script Programming