Battlefield V

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: Battlefield V

Postby Bleak5170 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:21 pm

Muzak10 wrote:Fine tuning everything could get a whole lot easier after the new update on Tuesday when we can go to a Practice range.

That's what I was thinking. Didn't realize it was that soon though.
Bleak5170
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Muzak10 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:58 pm

bonefisher wrote:If your hooked up to pc while testing and just do in game adjusting look at output panel and it will tell you what you have setting on to make the default setting next time if you want to have different slots for different weapons...then just change default number and put in a slot to just slot switch for different weapons!

Ah right.. I've had a look at the device monitor while running the script, was wondering what was happening when I was trying to throttle up (pressing W Key) and I've seen that L3/Leftshift is pressed every time I press forward, is that an auto run mod. I didn't even realise that was in the script. lol
Muzak10
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:10 am

Yes a auto run mod! :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Bleak5170 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:10 pm

Wait...what the heck is the "device monitor"? Man I know so little about the Titan Two.
Bleak5170

Postby Muzak10 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:51 pm

It's a feature in the Gtuner software that lets you monitor what's happening when you use the controller or keyboard and mouse which is hooked up to the Titan.

So there's an input and output in the display which shows you what you've pressed while at the same time shows you wants actually being output.

So in the script with the anti recoil mode for example, when you press R2 to fire, the output will also show that the right stick is being moved vertically 20 (or whatever you set it to) to compensate the recoil etc
Muzak10
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Bleak5170 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:42 pm

Muzak10 wrote:It's a feature in the Gtuner software that lets you monitor what's happening when you use the controller or keyboard and mouse which is hooked up to the Titan.

So there's an input and output in the display which shows you what you've pressed while at the same time shows you wants actually being output.

So in the script with the anti recoil mode for example, when you press R2 to fire, the output will also show that the right stick is being moved vertically 20 (or whatever you set it to) to compensate the recoil etc

I had no idea. So you can have the Titan hooked up to your controller and PC at the same time?
Bleak5170

Postby Muzak10 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:39 pm

Hey Bonefisher, tell me this. Could you add the aim assist from this script https://device.com/gpclib/?s=6828 (or another aim assit) into your script
Is it something I could do with limited knowledge or is it much more than a copy and paste job with a few tweaks?
Muzak10
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Muzak10 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Bonefisher can you tell me what exactly is the blink and how it relates to the sps setting?

I have changed the sps and blink settings as I'm using the assault M1 carbine, I first changed the sps and blink from 6 to 12 and then again to 20

There was a noticeable speed increase from 6 to 12 but then not so much from 12 to 20.

So I'm wondering is there a cap on how fast the sps can be set to or does the blink setting have anything to do with it ?
Muzak10
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:33 pm

Muzak10 wrote:Bonefisher can you tell me what exactly is the blink and how it relates to the sps setting?

I have changed the sps and blink settings as I'm using the assault M1 carbine, I first changed the sps and blink from 6 to 12 and then again to 20

There was a noticeable speed increase from 6 to 12 but then not so much from 12 to 20.

So I'm wondering is there a cap on how fast the sps can be set to or does the blink setting have anything to do with it ?

if your changing things of default setting blink goes with sps settings because if your manually changing sps settings on the fly and not at computer you can change setting and see how many blinks each sps setting... if you change sps to 7sps you would watch T2 and it would blink blue 7 times.....
anything over 12 just overlaps the rapid fire which the gun your using has a in game speed and doesn't go over that... the old days was best because you could dial in quick for right speed because it would lock up then you could drop it back down a notch or two and show the correct speed. Now since digital it hard to do!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:36 pm

You can put 3 shots on tap fire then dial in that way. If your to fast it would shoot 2 shot instead of 3 then just back down til tap fire shoots 3. :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PreviousNext

Return to GPC2 Script Programming