Wildcat, I need your help

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Wildcat, I need your help

Postby usa98j30t4 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:23 am

I am using your script for BO4 and loving it. I have noticed that if I have ADS fire enabled (which I really love), and I enable rapid fire, it breaks the ADS fire.

Is it me or is this something that can be fixed? I have been using your scripts for quite awhile and really enjoy them. Thank you for the time and effort you have spent on these to help myself and others.
usa98j30t4
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: Wildcat, I need your help

Postby UK_Wildcats » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:26 pm

With my new job, I am traveling more often. I just saw your post. I am investigating now and will hope to have a solution later today. I believe I know what i causing it but I need to test within the game. Because I have not been on for a while, I have to update my PS4 and BO4 in order to test.

Thank you for the compliments. I am happy to help and share the script.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby UK_Wildcats » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:12 pm

What weapons are you using for this configuration? The only akimbo weapon that I can find is the Saug, which is an automatic weapon. What weapon needs akimbo and rapid fire?

I tested it best that I could with the Saug & Strife for Akimbo and tempted akimbo rapid fire. Since I don't know of an akimbo semi automatic weapon, it is difficult to know if it is really working correctly.

Version 1.05 is available to download.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby usa98j30t4 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:00 pm

Thank you Wildcat. I was using the ICR 7 and the Rampart. When I enabled rapid fire (even though these are rapid fire weapons), the auto ADS would not work. I also tried it with the Tactical Rifles and the same result. I will download 1.05 and test it. Thank you again.
usa98j30t4

Postby usa98j30t4 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:17 pm

Same result. I used the Swordfish. If I have Fire ADS enabled, that works. Once I enable rapid fire (so, I now have both FIRE ADS and rapid fire enabled), the FIRE ADS no longer works.
usa98j30t4

Postby UK_Wildcats » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:01 pm

The original intended use for ADS fire was for Akimbo weapons. When you press the SHOOT button, it would auto trigger the ADS button to fire it was well. In some case the Akimbo guns were semi automatic; therefore, I crated a Akimbo Rapid Fire (aka ADS Fire with Rapid Fire). When I test things with the original use in mind, the mods seem to be working correctly. With my original intent, BO4 does not have any weapons that can be used in this fashion (aka akimbo semi automatic).

It seems that you may be wanting something different. It sounds like you want a mod to Auto ADS when you press the SHOOT button when you are NOT using Akimbo weapons and also be able to apply rapid fire as well. Basically, you would use this on any normal (non akimbo) semi-automatic weapon. Is this correct?
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby bonefisher » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:04 am

yes that is what I do just add ads to fire trigger then if you have rapid fire on it just turns right trigger into rapid fire and ads normal on fire trigger. I'm just wondering if they mite add semi-automatic's later in game....
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby UK_Wildcats » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:41 am

bonefisher wrote:yes that is what I do just add ads to fire trigger then if you have rapid fire on it just turns right trigger into rapid fire and ads normal on fire trigger. I'm just wondering if they mite add semi-automatic's later in game....

I may have to sepate them OUT - Auto ADS and Akimbo Fire
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby usa98j30t4 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Hi Wildcat,

Yes,

That is what I would be looking for. I would like to use the rapid fire and the FIRE ADS on semi-automatic weapons.

I thank you again for taking the time to look at this. Happy Holidays to you.
usa98j30t4

Postby UK_Wildcats » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:53 am

I published version 1.06. This version creates two different mods 1) Auto ADS and 2) Akimbo Fire. Without rapid fire, they are very similar. The biggest difference is when you also include rapid fire. The Auto ADS works the way you want and discussed above.

Please ensure that you look at the toggle section of interactive configuration.

ADS +UP is to enable/disable AUTO ADS

CROUCH +RIGHT is to enable/disable AKIMBO FIRE
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Next

Return to GPC2 Script Programming