Anti Recoil Deadzone Compensation

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Anti Recoil Deadzone Compensation

Postby AryanX » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:05 am

The anti recoil in Battlefield V gamepack, has an option for Anti Recoil Deadzone Compensation. I'm using T2 with Xim4 and I'm trying to write some custom code. Can some one please explain how the anti recoil deadzone compensation works inside the gamepack?

I tested anti recoil with the gamepack as well as antithesis anti recoil script. I found that the Battlefield V gamepack provides better tracking during mouse movement.
AryanX
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Anti Recoil Deadzone Compensation

Postby bonefisher » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:51 am

Check out my new anti-recoil for Battlefield and BO4. In online resources FPS MODzPACK still work in progress adding things but most what you need is there! Has a build in level firing system...…. :innocent_smile_1:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:56 am

Test gamepack and mine this weekend and tell us which one works better for you! :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:00 am

Both of us are putting the anti-recoil system together that has changing settings because if you stand then crouch or prone position the recoil changes a little which I have a setup already but haven't put my leveling firing system in yet!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby AryanX » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:13 am

Alright testing it, I'll add some feedback. Do you know how they are handling it in the gamepack?
AryanX
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby AryanX » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:22 am

Bonefisher, for FPS MODzPACK, during X-Axis movement, which is greater than a certain threshold, the applied recoil for Y axis changes to 0. (STICK_1_Y) value. Due to this, the gun jumps upwards with regular recoil during movement.

Here is what I'm testing with in the practice range.
Selbstlader 1916 3x Zoom scope
Using the given settings for xim4 https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=72613.0
Did 20 sps for the fastest shot possible and set V recoil to 25. It is pretty accurate when stationary, but goes bad with movement.
AryanX
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby AryanX » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:27 am

Just to be clear, I mean constant mouse movement, which i usually use to track moving targets.
AryanX
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bonefisher » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:57 am

AryanX wrote:Bonefisher, for FPS MODzPACK, during X-Axis movement, which is greater than a certain threshold, the applied recoil for Y axis changes to 0. (STICK_1_Y) value. Due to this, the gun jumps upwards with regular recoil during movement.

Here is what I'm testing with in the practice range.
Selbstlader 1916 3x Zoom scope
Using the given settings for xim4 https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=72613.0
Did 20 sps for the fastest shot possible and set V recoil to 25. It is pretty accurate when stationary, but goes bad with movement.

Ok on the sps there is no gun that shoots that fast.... look at the stats of the gun 225 rpm 3.75sps so set to 4 or if pistol is faster set to that. The gun will only shoot as fast as game allows.
Yes I tested both gamepack and this which gamepack has drag and makes gun go down as your moving fast the recoil is not applied when moving. I just tried that gun a has terrible bullet drop when moving quick. I have a fix but won't get to that tonight but do some testing on fast firing weapons.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby AryanX » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:32 am

4 sps would set time to 250ms, hold time and release time to 125ms.
3.75 rps would allow a shot to be fired every 266 ms. So in a weird situation, the shot might be delayed by 125ms.
If i'm not wrong, Ideal would be to set it to 3.75*4 = 15 sps, for 66.66 ms windows and 33.33ms hold time/release time. This would land it more close to actual shot window.

I'm using constant slow movement to check tracking.
AryanX
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bonefisher » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:42 am

AryanX wrote:4 sps would set time to 250ms, hold time and release time to 125ms.
3.75 rps would allow a shot to be fired every 266 ms. So in a weird situation, the shot might be delayed by 125ms.
If i'm not wrong, Ideal would be to set it to 3.75*4 = 15 sps, for 66.66 ms windows and 33.33ms hold time/release time. This would land it more close to actual shot window.

I'm using constant slow movement to check tracking.

Yes that would do on sps because it overlaps... Problem with gamepack anti recoil is if your tracking back and fourth fast the gun drops fast putting off target. Guess I get into fast heat situations getting into triple kills!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Next

Return to GPC2 Script Programming