Need Script will pay $$$

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Need Script will pay $$$

Postby gxsmartx » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:49 pm

I have no idea how to script but I would like a script that's a little more friendly to my play style in Halo 5. I'm willing to pay for your time. This is for an Xbox One controller. My Halo 5 controller setting is Universal Bumper Jumper, if that matters.

I need:
When Left Bumper is held (my jump button) it simultaniously spams the Left Analog Stick (my crouch button) to Ghandi Hop as I jump.
When Left Trigger is pressed (to throw a grenade) I need it to simultaniously press the Y Key 2x (probably .25MS delay between strokes) to cancel the throwing animation.
When I strafe the Left Analog Stick from side to side I need it to simultaniously spam click the Left Stick to toggle crouch on and off as I'm moving side to side.

Hopefully someone can get back to me.
Thanks!
gxsmartx
Private
Private

Re: Need Script will pay $$$

Postby Derivates » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:38 pm

gxsmartx wrote:I have no idea how to script but I would like a script that's a little more friendly to my play style in Halo 5. I'm willing to pay for your time. This is for an Xbox One controller. My Halo 5 controller setting is Universal Bumper Jumper, if that matters.

I need:
When Left Bumper is held (my jump button) it simultaniously spams the Left Analog Stick (my crouch button) to Ghandi Hop as I jump.
When Left Trigger is pressed (to throw a grenade) I need it to simultaniously press the Y Key 2x (probably .25MS delay between strokes) to cancel the throwing animation.
When I strafe the Left Analog Stick from side to side I need it to simultaniously spam click the Left Stick to toggle crouch on and off as I'm moving side to side.

Thanks!

Instead of wasting your money I suggest you waste your time on something that actually could help you food yourself sometime in the future ;)
2 weeks ago I didn't know what a function or method was in programming and just by following these examples (https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index.php?id=t2:gpc_scripting:examples_1)I kind of made up my head and started writing some scripts, right now I'm using my own Game Pack for Rainbow Six Siege, MKX and new game Apex, everything was written by me (of course with some help from users here) so yes, if I can, you can too :smile0517:
Derivates
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Need Script will pay $$$

Postby MrMoody » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:26 am

Derivates wrote:
gxsmartx wrote:I have no idea how to script but I would like a script that's a little more friendly to my play style in Halo 5. I'm willing to pay for your time. This is for an Xbox One controller. My Halo 5 controller setting is Universal Bumper Jumper, if that matters.

I need:

Thanks!

Instead of wasting your money I suggest you waste your time on something that actually could help you food yourself sometime in the future ;)
2 weeks ago I didn't know what a function or method was in programming and just by following these examples (https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index.php?id=t2:gpc_scripting:examples_1)I kind of made up my head and started writing some scripts, right now I'm using my own Game Pack for Rainbow Six Siege, MKX and new game Apex, everything was written by me (of course with some help from users here) so yes, if I can, you can too :smile0517:

Been doing the same. Can you help me? I understand what some functions do but I'm still learning how to place things. So im working on a script where i want to hold L1 to run, while running I want to hold down R2 (L2 is to aim) & want it to aim, as soon as i let go R2 i want it to shoot. Basically like an old cod script i can seem to find where holding aim will hold breath, & when letting go it shoots.
MrMoody
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to GPC2 Script Programming