Apex Legends Gamepack

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby Muzak10 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:40 pm

How come there isn't an official Apex Legends Gamepack thread for feedback and support? A bit of a necessity I would have thought to iron out/ improve any issues

Anyway.. thanks as always for the work you guys put into making these packs and scripts. :smile0517:

I'm using KBM with the official Apex Legends input translator on the Ps4 and the MAP will not open, regardless of what key it is set to, sometimes it works if I press and hold the key for a few seconds but even then it might not work which is a pretty annoying bug
Muzak10
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby bonefisher » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:05 pm

Looks like he has a inhibit of 500ms on that button because of the runtime operation. So hold button for a seconds and release to get map...
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby ycksy » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:03 pm

bonefisher wrote:Looks like he has a inhibit of 500ms on that button because of the runtime operation. So hold button for a seconds and release to get map...

Any ideas how to set up the anti recoil for an xim apex user? Tested the preset in the gamepack for mouse and it didn't do anything to the recoil. I haven't messed with it due to the fact that I gotta keep unplugging it and switching cables each time I need to change a setting.
ycksy
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby moobot » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:46 pm

ycksy wrote:
bonefisher wrote:Looks like he has a inhibit of 500ms on that button because of the runtime operation. So hold button for a seconds and release to get map...

Any ideas how to set up the anti recoil for an xim apex user? Tested the preset in the gamepack for mouse and it didn't do anything to the recoil. I haven't messed with it due to the fact that I gotta keep unplugging it and switching cables each time I need to change a setting.

The mouse anti-recoil raw offset will only work if you're connected directly to the titan two. Not with apex.

Put it on "Enabled", and what has been working for me with most guns, is 8.25 Vert, 0.25 Horizontal.

I also have "anti-recoil deadzone comp" unchecked.
moobot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:57 pm

ycksy wrote:

I have something in my script for quick setting up but what you can do is to load all your slots with different settings for testing and do slot change so you don't have to go back and fourth so much....
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby ycksy » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:29 pm

bonefisher wrote:
ycksy wrote:

I have something in my script for quick setting up but what you can do is to load all your slots with different settings for testing and do slot change so you don't have to go back and fourth so much....

Any chance youll post what you found effective for your guns so I have a baseline? No biggy either way

irvarag wrote:
ycksy wrote:

The mouse anti-recoil raw offset will only work if you're connected directly to the titan two. Not with apex.

Put it on "Enabled", and what has been working for me with most guns, is 8.25 Vert, 0.25 Horizontal.

I also have "anti-recoil deadzone comp" unchecked.

Thank you; will test this asap!
ycksy
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby moobot » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:38 pm

After some more testing and gameplay, keep anti-recoil deadzone comp CHECKED. tracking is very weird and uncertain without it!
moobot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Chaka » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:25 pm

Has anyone added the rapid fire exploit for the peacekeeper with a device to a script? I can link the script if no one has seen it
Chaka
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:09 am

I have a new anti-recoil coming soon just doing some testing to see if I just need a couple of settings.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Muzak10 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:05 pm

Chaka wrote:Has anyone added the rapid fire exploit for the peacekeeper with a device to a script? I can link the script if no one has seen it

Tell us more, friend
Muzak10
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to GPC2 Script Programming