Apex Legends Gamepack - HELP

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Apex Legends Gamepack - HELP

Postby johnsmith1999 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:08 pm

Console: Xbox One X
Game: Apex Legends
My Setup: Titan 2 & Xim Apex

My Issue:I don't understand "Aim Abuse/Aim Assist" I am not sure if this is a result of using a mouse and keyboard but whenever I enable this and ADS my gun starts moving rapidly left and right in small increments like shaking , is this normal? Doesn't seem like Aim Abuse helps at all in a gun fight? Whats the point of it? How do I use it? How SHOULD it work? What kind of settings should I use?

thanks!
Last edited by johnsmith1999 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnsmith1999
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack - HELP

Postby ycksy » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:26 pm

update your titan2 device via the PC and your client. It should update twice and that will fix it.
ycksy
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby johnsmith1999 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:49 am

Thanks ! That worked .. But can someone answer my aim assist questions ? I want it to work properly but it’s not working at all
johnsmith1999
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby ycksy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:16 am

Not sure, haven't tried it, but jitter aim will probably be bad on a mouse since you're running higher in game sensitivity which makes autoaim less sticky.
ycksy
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby johnsmith1999 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:26 am

That’s not what I am referring to.. I am using the Titan 2 with a XIM Apex kbm on an Xbox one x playing Apex Legends .. I am wanting to understand the “Aim Abuse” feature and how it’s SUPPOSED to perform so that I can hone in on the right settings. I am using the Offical Apex Legends gamepack and using the default Aim Abuse hold and release times .. the result is that whenever I ADS my gun gets very shaky left and right .. is this normal ? How am I supposed be to be using this for an advantage ? I can’t keep my aim on enemies when the gun is shaking that bad .. so then how is this an advantage ? Apparently I am doing something wrong ... can someone please guide me through this ? I would like to use the feature , thanks
johnsmith1999
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Antec800 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 am

Kb just adds aim abuse to every game pack even tho aim abuse only works in fortnite
Antec800
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby johnsmith1999 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:29 pm

Antec800 wrote:Kb just adds aim abuse to every game pack even tho aim abuse only works in fortnite

If Aim abuse only works in Fortnite then explain these videos..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6_0yNyPIYE&t=4s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3PmmV4FWO4&t=4s

This is on an xbox
johnsmith1999
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Antec800 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:19 am

Try it for your self aim abuse does not help at all in this game
Antec800
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Xenaph » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:03 pm

johnsmith1999 wrote:That’s not what I am referring to.. I am using the Titan 2 with a XIM Apex kbm on an Xbox one x playing Apex Legends .. I am wanting to understand the “Aim Abuse” feature and how it’s SUPPOSED to perform so that I can hone in on the right settings. I am using the Offical Apex Legends gamepack and using the default Aim Abuse hold and release times .. the result is that whenever I ADS my gun gets very shaky left and right .. is this normal ? How am I supposed be to be using this for an advantage ? I can’t keep my aim on enemies when the gun is shaking that bad .. so then how is this an advantage ? Apparently I am doing something wrong ... can someone please guide me through this ? I would like to use the feature , thanks

Hello,
I have the same issue. When I use aim abuse, and I press the ADS button, I am no longer able to aim and correctly follow the enemy, because I clearly see the movement "aim" "de-aim" in sequence. this has the consequence that the gun jumps and creates a large recoil. without a reticul it is unplayable.

how to correct this?

thank you
Xenaph
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Return to GPC2 Script Programming