Auto Anti-Recoil Compensation

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: Auto Anti-Recoil Compensation

Postby bonefisher » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:21 pm

I already had done this and it takes more time and bullets just to dial in. Your better off one click at a time adding or subtracting for quicker dial in! Then you don't need to waste bullets.... Then if you know your setting it is that much quicker to go right to it.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Auto Anti-Recoil Compensation

Postby USER101 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:20 pm

bonefisher wrote:I already had done this and it takes more time and bullets just to dial in. Your better off one click at a time adding or subtracting for quicker dial in! Then you don't need to waste bullets.... Then if you know your setting it is that much quicker to go right to it.

I just finished it with the help of DontatMe on discord. Its "Dynamic Recoil" and it seems to work great. Obviously, the more you use a weapon the better the results. Currently takes about two engagements per weapon to get it dialed in almost perfect and that is because it only calculates the changes after the trigger is released. I may be able to reduce that to one engagement by calculating and applying changes when the stick is released. It outputs the new recoil value on trigger release for the people that just want to make presets. Ultimately, I may add both options. Will post the script for more testing and feedback in a separate topic. Thanks
USER101
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to GPC2 Script Programming