CM BO4 AA and AntiRecoil + Simple Script Combination Request

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

CM BO4 AA and AntiRecoil + Simple Script Combination Request

Postby SweatyPapi » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:09 pm

(DO NOT BE FRIGHTENED, Simple 5 Request I just put a lot of detail!)

Wondering if anyone can make a super script for me (Basically just combining a whole bunch of scripts into one. A lot of it is just simple combination. I tried to put as much detail as Possible to make sure the everyone has a understanding of the request.

I am a Xim user so it would help very much and I will share with the Xim community as this would be the best BO4 Xim Script. CM can only run at 250HZ with xim which is limiting. Titan running the same script but on 1000hz is pivotal and awesome so it will be a great help with the XIM community.

1. CM Bo4 Gamepack Aim Abuse Scripts and Anti-Recoil Options
(Toggle On or Off Option)
I wish I had the code but with gamepacks they don't have those available unfortunately. I know you tech savvy guys would be great at finding it. There should be 2 Aim Abuse scripts within the same gamepack and I would like them both to be converted (It has to be the full CM gamepack bo4 script, the aim abuse gamepack script with only AA and AutoRecoil Doesn't work unfortunately so it has to be the larger one that includes everything.)

2. Bonefisher Snaking Script (The 2nd one where you get out by ADS or Firing) and Easy Slide.
Link below has both these scripts + Anti recoil into one script so the CM and requested 3 & 4 scripts can be added onto this one So you can use this as the base of making this super script (Delete anti recoil and use CM's anti recoil, the only things you are taking from script is: Snaking with ADS or Fire out, Easy Sprint, Easy Slide)
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12065#

3. ADS aim Abuse script with FIX
- just adding the ADS aim abuse from gamepack into this script. This has an error which desperately needs to be fixed which is when pressing ADS ONLY, it still performs aim abuse while firing and ads at the same time. I would like it where it DOES NOT PERFORM IT when Pressing both LT and RT and it would be perfect!

4. Shot Punch Script (Simple)
- This is so you instantly perform a shot punch or slide punch. Problem with BO4 is with any weapon other than the suag, the ads out prevents you from punching instantly so you have to wait a couple of milliseconds. This is a very effective way to kill in BO4 so this script is vital.
-A mod if you tap melee twice it will shot punch and if you do it press slide and melee it will perform a slide shot punch. (Key is to perform punch as fast as possible after shot)
To simplify #4:
It should have 3 Options which should all have a toggle on or off on them:
Option 1: melee instantly stopping ads if Melee button is pressed which thus prevents a late punch. Key to this is it being as fast as possible
Option 2: press melee twice to perform a shot punch. So you shoot a couple bullets then perform a melee as fast as possible.
Option 3: Slide Shot Punch which if you press Slide and Melee at the same time, It will auto slide and shoot then punch all during the slide.

5. Prevent Sprint out 300 ms Delay(Low ADS delay scripts)
- Summary: When you press ADS, first it stops you from sprinting as quickly as possible then it ADS, thus trying to prevent sprint out.
- With auto run you are caught sprinting alot which can get you killed this script is just a theory so it's not necessary if too much work. this is when you press ads,first you will automatically stop sprinting then ads to prevent sprint out 300 ms delay. If script takes greater than 300 ms + Weapon ads then it isn't good, but if it stops sprinting within 50 ms lets say and starts ads within weapon ads then this should be added. This is a major problem when running a XIM with auto run or a keyboard.

I wish I can pay you guys to perform this. This script would probably be the best BO4 Multiplayer script which is user friendly to ximmers. Thanks in advance. I know it looks like a lot but to summarize the work:
(Include Toggle On and Off for ALL)

1. This is to just transfer cm gamepack to titan two making the titan two automatically better than CM and making CM useless. (MAKE sure it's not the BO4 Gamepack with just Aim Abuse, it has to be the gamepack including everything such as rapid fire, auto sprint, etc.)
2. Already Made just need to combine with other scripts.(Delete anti recoil and use CM's anti recoil, the only things you are taking from script is: Snaking with ADS or Fire out, Easy Sprint, Easy Slide)
3. Aim Abuse just taking from gamepack and simple fix to the ADS only option
4. Shot punch script. This will have to be built from scratch the the three options, however it seems easy and would be the first for T2. This will take the most work because of the combinations.
5. ADS script: Theory Script to prevent sprint out. Should be a simple short script regarding ADS and sprint out.
SweatyPapi
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: CM BO4 AA and AntiRecoil + Simple Script Combination Req

Postby antithesis » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:29 pm

There's no way to access code within a Gamepack. Gamepacks are system-locked within that device's app.

All aim abuse and anti-recoil scripts perform the same basic functions, don't believe the self-congratulatory hype. What differs between scripts is how cleanly the mod performs and how it adjusts to manual input.

For example, aim abuse either rotates the left or right stick, shakes the left or right stick or spams ADS. That's it, there's no magic. Likewise, anti-recoil simply adjusts the right stick position to offset a firing pattern.

Horizontal aim abuse (shaking side to side) would likely work fine with anti-recoil because it doesn't interfere or stack with vertical values.

From what I've seen, Sweet Evil's aim abuse is the most comprehensive, even though at its core it's just side-to-side right stick shaking. What he seems to be doing is suggesting to set in-game sensitivity low then multiply it using the sensitivity function on CM (also possible on T1, T2). Lower in-game sens elicits more AA, so this is an interesting slant on aim abuse, which may or may not have a positive net effect. Probably contraindicated with XIM Apex as STs are built on max in-game sens, but worth testing.

Add anti-recoil from AryanX (the newest AR, can be found on these forums) and you've got the best of both.

I'll have a quick look at the BO4 CM Gamepack to see how the mods behave. I have their previous aim assist scripts and there was nothing special about the AA code. Maybe they're using Sweet Evil's AA mod, I don't know.

Overengineering a script to automate easy to perform actions is a bad idea as it locks you into inflexible patterns and there are extra things to think about in the heat of battle.

1. Snaking - doesn't work well and may kill you more often than not due to toggle. But, the code exists.
2. Easy sprint - there are times when you want to walk and this prevents it. Code exists, or simply bind Sprint to W in HIP on XIM Apex. Also, bind Sprint to ADS on the ADS page for auto-hold breath while sniping.
3. Easy slide - there are times when you want to crouch and this can mess it up. Code exists.
4. ADS spam - doesn't work in CoD (I could be wrong) as well as telegraphing your mods in killcams (a nice way to get reported). Code exists.
5. Insta-punch - I had the same combo as Option 3 in my Titan Fun Pack (while Sprinting > tap Slide > auto-Shoot > auto-Melee) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DaEDJBED84. Slide > Shoot > Melee can be fun. The others may mess with default behaviour and I doubt it'll override the game's ADS > Melee animation times. Why not bind Melee so it can be hit at the same time as Shoot?
6. Insta-break sprint - likely just sets LY to 0 momentarily when pressing ADS. I think this mod is already on the forums.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby SweatyPapi » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:22 am

Can you send links to the scripts mentioned? Appreciate the feedback my friend!
SweatyPapi
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby antithesis » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:48 pm

I already have a script with Snaking, Easy Sprint, Easy Slide, Sprint Break, left-stick Aim Assist, right-stick Aim Assist, Auto-stim, Reload Interrupt, Anti-recoil, Rapid-fire, Crouch Shot and Boot Prevent.

The only one I'm consistently using is left-stick AA, which disables when I move, so it's of limited use but does enhance AA. That and rapid-fire when I take the Auger or Swordfish. Auto-stim looks good on paper, but it activates when you stop shooting, which is unhelpful on semi-automatic weapons. Auto-stim has gotten me killed many times as I stand there shooting up instead of shooting bullets.

Most of the other stuff locks you in and I don't like the inflexibility. I'm a casual player and I think this would be exacerbated the more competitive you get. Easy Sprint and Sprint Break should be ok.

I'm going to take a closer look at Sweet Evil's AA. I use a very basic AA script by comparison, but it can swap between a couple of modes (ADS spam can easily be slotted in as another mode). I want to see if his mod performs better, or if it's snake oil.

Auto-melee's the toughest mod because it needs to be intuitive and non-disruptive (e.g you don't want Melee to trigger after every shot). I'd be tempted to make Auto-melee a double-press (I use scrollwheel up for Melee, so it'll always trigger). Have it always set ADS to 0 (costs no time), Shoot for XXms (1-2 bullets), then punch to cover all 3 scenarios. Sprinting, Walking or Sliding doesn't matter, just pull the move.

Have a second button mapped to Melee so you can single-press it on demand without triggering the mod. Or just don't use the scrollwheel for Melee and intentionally double-press.

I'm not committing to releasing a script here, I do this stuff to satisfy curiosity. bonefisher's BO4 script already does most of this stuff and it's easy to cobble together a script using code already on these forums. I highly recommend reading some GPC scripts to learn which variables go with which call in main, along with the related combo. Copy all three components into your own scripts and you've gone DIY.

Let me try some stuff out and see if it's worth investing the time to write a proper script. To be 100% honest, the best thing you can do is swap the kb for analog input to take advantage of the stupid amount of left-stick AA in BO4.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby SweatyPapi » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:03 pm

Made list to respond to you and I truly appreciate it. The complicated things that could be a means of test scripts (Like Snaking and Sprint out Prevention) we can leave them out for now as It’s always good to start on a good base first. Just minimum adjustments.

1. Aim Abuse Fix on Gamepack (ADS SPAM- Gamepack has error where on ads only it is still active when Firing and ADS)
2. Horizontal AA, Sweet Evil’s AA or the best AA script you know. I would really like your input on this and I would do extensive testing if you would like so we can see if we can find gold where you increase AA, but decrease Being stuck in the Bubble missing shots (such as SA3? People say it was like this, never used it). This would be huge help and friendly to xim forums. In the future we can add onto this
3. Anti- Recoil. AryanX I believe has the best script for XIM. I haven’t tried this yet although but I read through the script and it looks very open too personalization.
4. (Don’t need now but would like in the future to test efficiency and practicality: Sprint Out. Ignore this as this is just a bookmark for me so I remember)
5. (Shot Punch: not needed, I realized I just have to not touch left analog while punching. Boom, shot punch faster. Ignore this)
6. Rapid Fire
7. EASY RUN
8. Pablo XIM Button Dedicated crouches, prone, and slide. Is this done by only the xim config, or is this done from his QOL (Quality of Life Script)? If xim config then it wouldn’t have to be added but a tutorial would be great.

Question: How is spamming ADS noticeable in kill cam? I know a lot of Maddox players spam ADS due to its fast ADS when Quick draws 2 leading to faster movement during ads. I would just like this automated. Are you stating this regarding ADS abuse for Release and hold times less than 50 ms which look too fast for a controller? I find that this isn’t really abuse as it is just using the normal mechanic of you ADS so I am very confused why it’s called AA abuse as well.

With others, I will learn to add on to this so it can be more efficient and it will be a good summary of a full BO4 Xim Basic Script
SweatyPapi
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby SweatyPapi » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:03 pm

I forgot to mention strafing with adjustable values as that is very important to me as well.

Just had a light bulb in my head. AA with analog is greater (T2 with elite controller, xim apex, logitech wireless). With auto sprint mod on, the movement left and right is less reactive due to not only sprint out ADS time, but the position of controller (Looks like im still sprinting, so even if i press a tad bit up, i will receive sprint out and lose 300 ms in gunfights.). This also creates a effect where strafe movement is less than normal movement that can be performed not sprinting out. I literally did a all-nighter regarding trying to find different easy sprint scripts to perform different, no luck

Thus, playing on analog is a advantage because of right stick AA, but also a disadvantage of movement due to Keyboards being able to strafe in a better behavior. This also limits special movement such as certain directional slides (KB has this problem too.)

Wondering if you had a work around by any chance? I use Aggressive on my left stick and that seems to help by a tad. just wanted your additional input.
SweatyPapi
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:50 am

Code: Select all

#pragma METAINFO("SSAA", 1, 0, "bonefisher")

main
{
    if(get_val(BUTTON_8)&& !get_actual(BUTTON_5)) {
        combo_run(ARA);
    } else
    if(get_val(BUTTON_5)) {
        combo_run(ARAF);
    }
    if(is_active(STICK_1_X)){combo_stop(ARA);combo_stop(ARAF);}
    if(is_active(STICK_1_Y)){combo_stop(ARA);combo_stop(ARAF);}
}

combo ARA
{
    set_val(STICK_1_Y, irand(30, 16));
    set_val(STICK_1_X, irand(30, 16));
    wait(30);
    set_val(STICK_1_Y, irand(-30, -16));
    set_val(STICK_1_X, irand(-30, -16));
    wait(30);
}
combo ARAF
{
    set_val(STICK_1_Y, irand(40, 16));
    set_val(STICK_1_X, irand(40, 16));
    wait(30);
    set_val(STICK_1_Y, irand(-40, -16));
    set_val(STICK_1_X, irand(-40, -16));
    wait(30);
}

int irand(int vmin, int vmax) {
    return(((int)(rand() * (fix32)(vmax + 1 - vmin))) + vmin);
}

Here is a aim assist for BO4....give it a try and let me know how you like! :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:18 am

If you are dragging behind make wait times to 40...
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby antithesis » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:56 am

I use a similar mod for BO4 AA, but with the left stick instead of the right. BO4 responds very well to rotational AA.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby bonefisher » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:57 pm

You don't have that one. lol! That one will suck on the hit box...……. :smile0208: It's changed over the years since I built the first one but more or less it is called any movement works since they have both aim assists in play!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Next

Return to GPC2 Script Programming