I want buy Battlefield V script

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

I want buy Battlefield V script

Postby Inzagis » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:55 pm

Hi, guys I play alot of battlefield V playing competitive matches and etc..

Using xim apex+titan two
use just no recoil from game pack just this.

Maybe anyone can help me make a good script for BF V or maybe anyone allready have it? I can buy it paypal no problem.

I use Weapons: suomi,zk,thomson,stg44,lewis

What's need to be in script?

1.Cancel reload
2. Simple no recoil
Maybe just this idk, maybe you can tell me something better? :P

If you have it good script or you can make it for me I can buy it, thanks! email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mantas500
Inzagis
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: I want buy Battlefield V script

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:26 pm

Why just not use the gamepack? it has the best anti-recoil out there, check the dead zone compensation and you are golden.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Inzagis » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:19 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:Why just not use the gamepack? it has the best anti-recoil out there, check the dead zone compensation and you are golden.

I don't know nothing about that.. I play default deadzones, how to make it this compensations? and how it's works? :shocked:
Inzagis
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby jelly44 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:26 pm

Inzagis wrote:

1.Cancel reload
2. Simple no recoil

From my own experience, and I've been playing BF since launch and using bonefishers' script since then, too.

1 - Suomi: it is impossible to cancel the recoil with script. I've tried everything, but due to the horizontal recoil this gun has, the recoil pattern with scripts will be all over the place. You can however lower the recoil with script.
2 - ZK: This gun has almost no recoil, you can easily try out different values to arrive at almost no recoil at all. This gun is the one in the medic class with the lowest recoil as long as you don't use the high rate of fire specialization.
3 - Thompson: Similar to Suomi, but more promising. You can arrive at relatively good anti-recoil values.
4 - STG44: You can't cancel the recoil completely due to its horizontal recoil but you can get very decent values here.
5 - Lewis: Similar to ZK, you can arrive at very good anti-recoil values.

Having said all that, I've learned that if you want to have basically almost no recoil with Suomi and Tommy, you need to play with high sensitive values and learn to control the recoil by yourself.

And that is my two cents.
- My recommendation for learning C programming: 'C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide'
- Create your own scripts with GPC2 Scripting
jelly44
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Inzagis » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:17 pm

jelly44 wrote:
Inzagis wrote:

1.Cancel reload
2. Simple no recoil

From my own experience, and I've been playing BF since launch and using bonefishers' script since then, too.

1 - Suomi: it is impossible to cancel the recoil with script. I've tried everything, but due to the horizontal recoil this gun has, the recoil pattern with scripts will be all over the place. You can however lower the recoil with script.
2 - ZK: This gun has almost no recoil, you can easily try out different values to arrive at almost no recoil at all. This gun is the one in the medic class with the lowest recoil as long as you don't use the high rate of fire specialization.
3 - Thompson: Similar to Suomi, but more promising. You can arrive at relatively good anti-recoil values.
4 - STG44: You can't cancel the recoil completely due to its horizontal recoil but you can get very decent values here.
5 - Lewis: Similar to ZK, you can arrive at very good anti-recoil values.

Having said all that, I've learned that if you want to have basically almost no recoil with Suomi and Tommy, you need to play with high sensitive values and learn to control the recoil by yourself.

And that is my two cents.

BF V after update don't remember with one do after 4 bullet yours ADS moving everywhere like in real. But i make it rapid fire , but don't use rapid fire just presing non stop mouse shotting and don't move left or right stay nearly in the midle with anti recoil. Maybe can do something like shoting with STG44 non stop without rapid just normal and make mili sec pouse ? ofc can do this with mouse but better aim when don't press just hold and his can do his self. I know it's possible but idk how ;D I need to have no recoil us well
Inzagis
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to GPC2 Script Programming