WarFace Script???

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: WarFace Script???

Postby Shthappensbro » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:10 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Occasionally have "Brown-out 1v8" as last reset cause is normal. This can happens, for example, if having the Titan Two plugged via USB PROG or OUTPUT and then plug the external power supply the device, as the procedure of physically insert the power plug mechanically disconnects the other power sources. However, this is normal and expected, nothing to worry. :wink:

ahh okay thanks J2Kbr
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:22 pm

bonefisher wrote:each gun had something different but not using now!

hey question in the quickscope settings witch one do i change for it to shoot faster?? like for it to press the fire button faster ?
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:30 pm

JamesCaywood wrote:

hey question in the quickscope settings witch one do i change for it to shoot faster?? like for it to press the fire button faster ?

The quick scope setting matches when it comes up and the cross hairs are seen that split second then fired... The rapid fire speeds up how fast right trigger is pulled but all the weapons has a cap on them and only shoots as fast there allowed!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Shthappensbro » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:39 pm

bonefisher wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:

The quick scope setting matches when it comes up and the cross hairs are seen that split second then fired... The rapid fire speeds up how fast right trigger is pulled but all the weapons has a cap on them and only shoots as fast there allowed!

oh alright so just do the timging for quickscope i was trying to us the gold awm and it doesnt land the shots. but the other snipers do ...
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:44 pm

i think it might be the game doin it?
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:00 pm

bonefisher wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:

hey how does the rpm settings? work from like rapid fire? is lower rpm faster rapid fire? or higher ?
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:35 am

RPM is rounds per minute so the higher the rpm is faster it is putting out rounds per minute. How to figure example take a easy one... 600 rpm / 60 seconds = 10 shots per second. Then to figure your hold and release values..... 1000 milliseconds/ 10 shots per second = 100 milliseconds. This is your hold and release time together and what ever how you want to split is fine but have enough milliseconds on each to make a clear button press. For many years I just split it 50hold and 50 release but coming to find out that I can match the automatic fire by always using 33 release time then what ever the number comes out put to hold time which is 67 hold time for the 600 rpm value. I have been using this for weeks now this method and starting to get rid of having to switch from primary to secondary differences to have a rapid fire for quick response and also be able to run the rapid fire on the automatics but always pick the setup for the automatic weapon your using because most of the time the pistol will run the rapid fire speed you have picked for the automatic!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Shthappensbro » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:44 am

bonefisher wrote:RPM is rounds per minute so the higher the rpm is faster it is putting out rounds per minute. How to figure example take a easy one... 600 rpm / 60 seconds = 10 shots per second. Then to figure your hold and release values..... 1000 milliseconds/ 10 shots per second = 100 milliseconds. This is your hold and release time together and what ever how you want to split is fine but have enough milliseconds on each to make a clear button press. For many years I just split it 50hold and 50 release but coming to find out that I can match the automatic fire by always using 33 release time then what ever the number comes out put to hold time which is 67 hold time for the 600 rpm value. I have been using this for weeks now this method and starting to get rid of having to switch from primary to secondary differences to have a rapid fire for quick response and also be able to run the rapid fire on the automatics but always pick the setup for the automatic weapon your using because most of the time the pistol will run the rapid fire speed you have picked for the automatic!

lol im retarded when it comes to math bro lol but i guess i get it this gun has 770 Rpms so i need 33 on release and what on hold and then on the other 2 pre ? both 50 ?
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:46 am

770rpm = 45 hold and 33 release
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Shthappensbro » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:50 pm

bonefisher wrote:770rpm = 45 hold and 33 release

when i try that it zooms in and out way to fast miss my shots bc it goes so fast
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to GPC2 Script Programming