WarFace Script???

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: WarFace Script???

Postby Shthappensbro » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:29 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Does this error is only happens while the script is running and you launch Gtuner IV?

i really dont know why it happens but i think it does happen like that i have it plug in the wall and in the laptop and in xbox and when i opened gtuneer it gave me that error but what is weird right when i unplug it from the wall it works then i have to plug it in again and everything works again it only happens to me sometimes not all the time

yeah i think when im running the script and open gtuner it does it got it again doin that then i gotta take the power off then replug it in and it works
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:10 am

Thank you for the clarifications. E4 is out-of-memory error - perhaps the controller momentarily stopped to respond when you plugged the external power supply and the Titan Two started buffer the data packets, consuming all memory ram and resulting on E4 error.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:50 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you for the clarifications. E4 is out-of-memory error - perhaps the controller momentarily stopped to respond when you plugged the external power supply and the Titan Two started buffer the data packets, consuming all memory ram and resulting on E4 error.

hmm weird i noticed when i do unplug it from the wall and when i plug it back in the gtuner will read the titan two then when i plug it from the wall then it works fine after that but i do have to unplug my controller then plug it back in to read the controller is connected is there a fix???
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:56 am

I will try what you described to check if the issue can be reproduced.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:42 pm

J2Kbr wrote:I will try what you described to check if the issue can be reproduced.

hmm okay yeah it keeps happening now even with no script running what i do is plug in the xbox then plug it in the pc in the output then plug it in the wall and then open gtuner and i get that error alot now but to fix it i just unplug it all from xbox and wall then just plug it in the pc then open gtuner and it reads the slots and everything and then i plug it bacck in and it all works
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:44 pm

J2Kbr wrote:I will try what you described to check if the issue can be reproduced.

hey man can u fix the recaptcha thing in gtuner i cant doin nothin bc of that i get it opens up google i get the code to past in gtuner but i cant click on confirm i keep pressing it and nothing happens like its bugged so i cant do nothin
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:05 pm

JamesCaywood wrote:hey man can u fix the recaptcha thing in gtuner i cant doin nothin bc of that i get it opens up google i get the code to past in gtuner but i cant click on confirm i keep pressing it and nothing happens like its bugged so i cant do nothin

Is the recaptcha from CloudFlare?
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:44 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:hey man can u fix the recaptcha thing in gtuner i cant doin nothin bc of that i get it opens up google i get the code to past in gtuner but i cant click on confirm i keep pressing it and nothing happens like its bugged so i cant do nothin

Is the recaptcha from CloudFlare?

yes sir makes me wait for the code to copy then when i past it on gtuner i cant press confirm
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:40 am

According Cloudflare, one of the reasons for the captcha challenge is:

The IP address you are on has shown problematic activity online recently in one of our data sources. If you would like to look your IP up, then please look your IP up at Project Honeypot. If the IP address shows data for malicious activity, you can see why there. You can also attempt to whitelist your IP directly on that page by connecting from that IP. If no bad activity is seen from the IP address after a two-week period, then the challenge behavior will stop against that IP address.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Shthappensbro » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:49 pm

J2Kbr wrote:According Cloudflare, one of the reasons for the captcha challenge is:

The IP address you are on has shown problematic activity online recently in one of our data sources. If you would like to look your IP up, then please look your IP up at Project Honeypot. If the IP address shows data for malicious activity, you can see why there. You can also attempt to whitelist your IP directly on that page by connecting from that IP. If no bad activity is seen from the IP address after a two-week period, then the challenge behavior will stop against that IP address.

Oh alright then I'm not worried about it. I travel motel to motel I'm already out of that one just thought you could fix the bug where u cant confirm the code in Gtuner
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to GPC2 Script Programming