RB6 Special Script

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

RB6 Special Script

Postby ClamTaco » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:26 am

Hi bonefisher,

I have been using your RB6 Special script... its great! Thank you for making it!

I have a suggestion to improve one of the features...
I use the Auto Lean Settings set to - Move x-axis use control button to control left and right leans option via the Melee button.
When activated, I hold the ADS button and click the melee (R3) button, the macro runs but when ADSing for the first time and clicking Melee it sometimes leans you left instead of right. The script runs as a sequence..
ADS in + click melee = Left lean
ADS out
ADS in + click melee = Right lean.
ADS out
ADS in + click melee = Left lean
ADS out
ADS in + click melee = Right lean.
ADS out
etc.

Because of this you are never to sure which way you will first lean.

Would it be possible, when selecting the button trigger control in the script settings (L3 or R3), that the macro first leans you in the direction that corresponds to that default button lean? eg, if selecting R3 as the trigger, the first lean is always right or if selecting L3 as the trigger, the first lean is always left.

If it was set to this then the user would aways know what lean direction would come first, and if they did need to first lean in to opposite direction they would click the opposite lean button that does not have the macro linked to it.

Please let me know your thoughts? If you do think it is a good idea, would you add this to your script? I have tired myself but cannot work it out.

If it does not make sense, please let me know.

Ben
ClamTaco
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: RB6 Special Script

Postby bonefisher » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:09 pm

Just updated made it first lean right!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby ClamTaco » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:39 pm

Thanks bonefisher! You are a superstar!

Ben
ClamTaco
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:50 pm

:smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby coffemachine » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:00 pm

Hi.
This script is looking good form me just do you have any doc for all options how to set up step by step? From with option i should start and what should be set up next?
coffemachine
Private
Private

Postby Mad » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:31 pm

coffemachine wrote:Hi.
This script is looking good form me just do you have any doc for all options how to set up step by step? From with option i should start and what should be set up next?

Doesn't seem to be documentation besides what's written in the interactive configuration. I'd just enable one mod at a time and see if you want to keep it enabled or not.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to GPC2 Script Programming