Request for "Apex Legends - Essential Script"

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Request for "Apex Legends - Essential Script"

Postby JustyChaos » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:08 pm

I'm not sure what happened exactly but from what I can gather, Alan McGregor has removed his scripts, after receiving abuse in his inbox. I deleted my copy of his "Apex Legends - Essential Script" by accident. I only recently purchased the Titan Two and couldn't work out how to even back it up. I've tried other scripts and I don't want to offend anyone else for their hard work but for me personality, they didn't work as well for me as much as his script. They would either start reloading through a clip on rapid fire, not being able to slide properly and don't have the easy of switching between recoil with one press on the fly.

Before I knew why he deleted his scripts, I had messaged him offering to even pay for a copy. I can see now that he's not going to reply to anyone at the moment.
I'm not sure if it's the done thing for someone else to share a copy of someone else's script or not. If it's not, that's totally fine!
I'm just seeing if anyone else has it that can share it. If so I will tip both yourself and Alan for a working copy for Titan Two.
Again if it's not the done thing to even request such a thing, then I apologise in advance.
JustyChaos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Request for "Apex Legends - Essential Script"

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:25 pm

I still don't know what happened. Just read something about this in the off topic forums.

I, and surely most of this community, have appreciation and respect by Alan McGregor. It would be unacceptable to have someone here disrespecting him and/or his work.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby JustyChaos » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:32 pm

J2Kbr wrote:I still don't know what happened. Just read something about this in the off topic forums.

I, and surely most of this community, have appreciation and respect by Alan McGregor. It would be unacceptable to have someone here disrespecting him and/or his work.

I really appreciated his work. I was quite shocked when I saw what someone had sent him. It’s basically wanting to snap fingers at him to do what they want. He has given his time up for free! Where does anyone get off demanding anything from him and then being abusive. It’s the whole part of culture that has changed for the worse. People think it’s total fine to act in a way they would never dream of in real life because they hide behind a screen. I spend less and less time online because I can’t stand the way people go on.
JustyChaos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby DontAtMe » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:36 pm

I still have the script.

To install the script. A Micro-sd card is required and you will need a sd card reader.

First place the cache folder from the archive in the Gtuner IV root folder.
The root folder is where your gtuner.exe is.

Place the TITAN_TWO folder from the archive on the root of the sd card.
Then insert the sd card in your Titan Two.

Connect your Titan Two to your PC.
The apex legends script will be be in memory slot 4.
Attachments
APEX_LEGENDS_-_Essential_Script_v1.36.zip
(4.32 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:31 pm

JustyChaos wrote:I really appreciated his work. I was quite shocked when I saw what someone had sent him. It’s basically wanting to snap fingers at him to do what they want. He has given his time up for free! Where does anyone get off demanding anything from him and then being abusive. It’s the whole part of culture that has changed for the worse. People think it’s total fine to act in a way they would never dream of in real life because they hide behind a screen. I spend less and less time online because I can’t stand the way people go on.

Totally agree. Those kind of people, fortunately, are minority. I deal with Titan users and customer many times on daily basis, and happy to confirm the vast majority are nice and friendly people. As for unrespectful ones, I don't even reply, just ignore and move on.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby JustyChaos » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:52 pm

DontAtMe wrote:I still have the script.

To install the script. A Micro-sd card is required and you will need a sd card reader.

First place the cache folder from the archive in the Gtuner IV root folder.
The root folder is where your gtuner.exe is.

Place the TITAN_TWO folder from the archive on the root of the sd card.
Then insert the sd card in your Titan Two.

Connect your Titan Two to your PC.
The apex legends script will be be in memory slot 4.

You are a life saver! Do you have a tip jar? can't see it on your profile
JustyChaos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Wumse » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:02 am

Hi DontAtMe have you the pro script for apex legends too?

Greetz Wumse
Wumse
Private
Private

Return to GPC2 Script Programming