Dragonball fighterz

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Dragonball fighterz

Postby Jada364 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:23 am

Just curious if anyone knew where i could find a combo script for fighting games dbz would be nice. Im new to all of this, id even take a way to record my combos to one button press.
Jada364
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Dragonball fighterz

Postby Mad » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:42 am

I couldn't find any fighting related scripts for dbz just farming ones for xenoverse.

You could record macros: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... ing:macros
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:14 am

We have many fighting scripts on the Titan One library, if you find any of your interest, please let us know so we can help you convert for the Titan Two.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Prototype » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:18 am

Jada364 wrote:Just curious if anyone knew where i could find a combo script for fighting games dbz would be nice. Im new to all of this, id even take a way to record my combos to one button press.

I have that game and had started to make some combos a while back. I could work on this one with your help and feedback. I'll run the game soon and release a DBZ ModZpack, let me know which Mods you absolutely want. Like turbo dash, dash attack combos, jump attack combos, switch attack combos or any Zeni trick :)
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Jada364 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:45 am

prototype wrote:
Jada364 wrote:Just curious if anyone knew where i could find a combo script for fighting games dbz would be nice. Im new to all of this, id even take a way to record my combos to one button press.

I have that game and had started to make some combos a while back. I could work on this one with your help and feedback. I'll run the game soon and release a DBZ ModZpack, let me know which Mods you absolutely want. Like turbo dash, dash attack combos, jump attack combos, switch attack combos or any Zeni trick :)
now where talking lol that a be dope. Definitely dash combos and kid goku stuff that spirit bomb combo is a headache lol.
Jada364
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Prototype » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:44 am

Hello, i'm back here with something good for DBFZ.

My first idea was to use 3 characters per script so my firsts 2 sets are:
Son Goku Super Saiyan + C-18 + Freezer
Son Gohan Teen + Piccolo + Vegeta

It worked well but if you wanted to use Son Goku + Piccolo + Vegeta it was not possible. So i reworked the script to use 1 slot per character like that you can use 3 slots and build your team.

The second idea was to use only the macros to make the combos like that it's possible to use a lot of macros in a single script and you can also replace mine with yours.

It's not yet ready to publish but i wanted to let you know what i'm doing but don't expect that it is build to qualify for the EVO :) It's done to have fun. :smile0517:
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Return to GPC2 Script Programming