GTuner IV Division 2 damage glitch script help

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: GTuner IV Division 2 damage glitch script help

Postby Limai » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:49 pm

I tried using convert to combo but even on a macro with 8 clicks it I received a message the that the combo is too large to convert, I had to type it in each step, based on the device monitor.
It sort of worked, the game showed the UI glitch, but no actual damage increase. Even with the accuracy of entering wait times for actions. The action of mounting the turret does not always work. I spent all afternoon and night testing, adjusting and in the end it did not always work.
Need to spend more time on it. In case anyone is interested in playing with it, the turret mount script is below. On press Up on the D-pad, the character mounts the turret and tries to release the shield with R2, then after a few seconds dismounts turret and puts shield away. I wrote a script to reload the First loadout, exit and then go back into loadout and stop, so the user can select the next weapon to use, I can post that as well is anyone else is actually interested as well.

----mount turret with shield on R2 script,then dismount turret and put shield away.

Code: Select all
#include <ps4.gph>

#define wait_time 400

main {
    if(event_active(BUTTON_10)) {
        combo_run(Macro2);
    }
}

combo Macro2 {
    wait(500);
    set_val(BUTTON_17, 100.00);
    wait(200);