Scachi Division 2 GPC Script bug

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: Scachi Division 2 GPC Script bug

Postby what2be » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:44 pm

My apologies for taking so long to get back to you. I was trying to wait until I had a video to attach of both gameplay and showing the Titan 2 display together but I’m still waiting for mixer to generate my streaming key so I can record with a webcam and capture the game play at the same time.

Anyway, to answer your questions, I tried both the elite 1 and elite 2, still experienced the same problem. I also tried with both of the elite controllers plugged in with a usb cable between the controller and the Titan 2 and the issue remained.

I then downloaded 3 different gpc2 scripts; universal game loader, anti-recoil utility and ghost recon breakpoint. After configuring and loading these scripts the problem went away and I was able to perfectly fine. (Although I did spend a bit of time on your breakpoint script to get it right and even then it seems to lose the led order between the primary and secondary weapons often as well as the fire mode changing occasionally).

I tried one other thing, I made a rifle build and used the division script, putting all 3 fire modes to rapid and it worked fine as well. The problem is only with my assault rifles, my police m4 and famas 2010. I doubt it has anything to do with it, but both those guns have a rate of fire around 900 and !100. Maybe I’ll try using my acr and see if it makes a difference.

And if you like, I will upload a video of the problem in the next day or two if you still want to take a look at it .

Thanks.
what2be
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:40 pm

All script with weapon slots tracking are prone to get out of sync. The T2 has no idea what your state is in-game.
If you are on fire and press the weapon change button the script will switch the weapon slot, the game will not (in division).
Same for when you are using the merchant and stuff like that. The T2 is blind (well, now there is Computer Vision .. that is another story)
I am pretty sure my script do not change fire mode on their own. I have written my script for myself. I use them all the time, never had a fire mode switching without me triggering the fire mode change (or doing it in pure panic during gameplay by accident)
Using script may require to adjust ones gameplay style according to how a script works. If one script isn't working for you or you can't get used to it try another one.

I am sorry, I can't reproduce the problems you have reported.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby what2be » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:25 am

Well I believe I have narrowed it down. I tried 2 things, the first was to put my AR as a secondary weapon and a rifle as Primary and then change the cfg setttings in the script to reflect that... but it still did the same thing , but on the secondary instead of the primary. The second thing I did was go into the game setttings , Controls, and changed the option "Hold to Aim" from YES to NO (turns it into a toggle) That made the problem go away. I went back and forth changing it and trying it a few times and I can say for sure that having the Hold to Aim to YES is causing the problem. But I cant realistically play the game with the aim as a toggle. Any idea how this could be fixed?

Thanks
what2be
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:14 am

This script doesn't support "Hold to Aim = NO".
Script wise this is how it works:
If the T2 detects that you are holding down your left trigger (LT) AND right trigger (RT), so you are ADS & Fire at the same time, the script will apply anti recoil.
If you have ADS to state toggle in-game, the game has ADS on currently and you are firing without actively pressing L2 the script won't apply anti recoil.

I asked to use non elite controller to rule out some specific elite controller setting thing as I have no experience with the custom setting you can adjust on the elites.

When you are experience stutter when aiming while fully pressing the Left Trigger is sound like the T2 isn't able to read the trigger as pressed all the time or isn't report is_active() for that trigger correctly when it is fully pressed..no idea why. But that may explain the stutter if it switches between applying anti recoil and not applying it all the time.
Same applies to the right trigger.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby what2be » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:21 am

Ive been using the script from operation breakpoint and it works great...and wanted to say I really like the Operation breakpoint anti-recoil options in that script. Is that something you plan on adding to the Division 2 script or is there a specific reason why Breakpoint has it and the division2 doesent?
what2be
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:36 am

The reason is they are different script for different games with different requirements and where created at different times with different ideas to improve the gameplay/scripts.
When I start with creating a script for game B I am playing that game B most of the time only, not caring about if my working script for game A would be improved by adding that to script A too.
It is just too time consuming to modify all existing scripts and test if some stuff of another games script works for the other too when the other ones are working fine already.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Snach » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:00 pm

Hello , i would like to know if you have a script for division 2 on ps4 with xim apex ?
Thanks si much
Snach
Private
Private

Postby Mad » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:16 pm

Snach wrote:Hello , i would like to know if you have a script for division 2 on ps4 with xim apex ?
Thanks si much

Yes, You can find Scachi's script in the online resource. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Previous

Return to GPC2 Script Programming