Scachi Division 2 GPC Script bug

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Scachi Division 2 GPC Script bug

Postby what2be » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:30 am

I'm fairly confident there is a bug in the Division 2 v1.06 script by Scachi.
Im using this script with a Xbox One.

After plugging in the Titan two and setting it to slot 1 I can fire my primary weapon standing still fine, but if im using the left stick to move left and the right stick to aim right then my cursor will stutter and not move to the right. If I use the left stick to move right and the right stick to aim left it will stutter as well and not move to the left. BUT, if I hold R3 + L1 (On Xbox One this is Right stick and Left Bumper) to fix weapon slot and cycle from the Green LED (normal) to the Red LED (rapid) to the Purple LED (no idea?) and back again to the Green LED (normal) then i can aim and shoot while moving both sticks.

Not sure why this is but it took me awhile to figure it out, maybe if someone else is having the same issue you can try what I did and cycle through the weapon slot fix settings. If I uncheck "Allow use of Anti-Recoil" under "Primary Weapon Various" then the problem will not occur. (logical, since Anti-recoil is now disabled).

The script settings are all at their default except the following:

General Setup:
Weapon slot fix R3 + L1
Use hair trigger OFF
Allow use of fire modes = 0.0

Feature Setup:
Parcour Mode: UNCHECKED
Reload on Weapon switch: CHECKED

Primary Weapon Various:
Allow Use of Fire Mode: UNCHECKED
Reload Time: 24

Primary Weapon ARecoil:Normal

Under the Titan Two Device configuration I have everything with the default settings EXCEPT at the bottom under the section "Device options" I have both "Disable Joystick from Multi Interface HID output" checked and "Disable memory slot selection using the controller" checked.
what2be
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Scachi Division 2 GPC Script bug

Postby Scachi » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:25 am

what2be wrote:BUT, if I hold R3 + L1 (On Xbox One this is Right stick and Left Bumper) to fix weapon slot and cycle from the Green LED (normal) to the Red LED (rapid) to the Purple LED (no idea?) and back again to the Green LED (normal)

Please reread the Interactive Configuration information of the script. It explains what "weapon tracking" is and what the LED colors indicates.
R3+L1 isn't switching firemodes at all (not directly) in your configuration, it cycles between the weapon slots (Primary,Secondary,Sidearm).
The firemode and anti recoil used depends on the settings of this specific slot. (Green=Primary, Red=Secondary, Purple=Sidearm).

A "stutter" in anti recoil will happen when you use anti recoil with rapid fire active. Sounds like you are activating rapid fire somehow.

If you still have trouble with your setup and need help you need to post your complete script configuration.
Open the Interactive Configuration, hit the "Copy Configuration" button and paste here the long string from the clipboard then.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby what2be » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:07 pm

That sounds like what is happening but I assumed that by unchecking "Allow in-game AR/RF Adjustment" in General Setup that would prevent that. EDIT: I have both "allow in game AR/RF Adjustment" unchecked and under "Primary Weapon Various" I have "Enable Fire mode" unchecked, which should disable any changing of the fire mode, correct?

Here is my cfg:

GIVICFG:3C3D1001000451EC000A0000000000003A9800040000280096000200000A0014F5000020019025960100280096000200000A001400000A14019014000100280096000200000A006100000A14FFFA0000121A1200000101F40000006200000000005500000000000001040104
what2be
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:23 pm

No, that "Allow in-game AR/RF Adjustment" is for locking/disabling the adjustment of the anti recoil and rapid values (timings/force). It is not disabling the weapon tracking or fire mode selection.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby what2be » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:30 pm

Gotcha. Anything look wrong in my cfg then?
what2be
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:37 pm

what2be wrote:Gotcha. Anything look wrong in my cfg then?

No, looks fine. The script works as expected for me with this config.
Just to be sure you understand how the script works:
WIth your configuration you have rapid fire enabled for the secondary(red) and sidearm weapon(purple).
The script starts with the primary(green).
When you press the weapon change button of the game (PS4:Triangle/XB1:Y) the script is catching this and changes the active weapon slot based on that catch.
So a single press will switch between primary(green)<->secondary(red), a long press will change to "signature(amber)", a double tap will change between sidearm(purple)<->primary(green) or secondary(red) according to last used weapon before switching to sidearm/pistol(purple)

You only need to press that "weapon slot button combination" to fix the tracked weapon the script gets out of sync with the actual used weapon. So you need to take a look at the T2 LED color or your controller color/led to know which weapon slot the script is currently using.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby what2be » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:06 am

Well, i had my reply finished and clicked submit and the forum had timed out and logged me out. So heres try #2, what a waste of time that was. Anyway, yes, that is how I have it set up. When I plug in the T2 and select my profile and have my primary weapon equipped, the led is green. When I switch to my secondary weapon, the led is red. When I switch to my sidearm the led is purple. That works fine. After a good 3 hours today I narrowed down the issue. The problem is when the fire mode of the primary weapon (in my case a Police M4) is set to 1 (normal) and I fire the weapon and move the right stick to the right or down the axis of those 2 directions become inverted. If I set the Fire mode to #4 Rapid for Low pressure, Normal for High Pressure it works perfectly fine as long as I dont pull the trigger too hard. When that happens it goes to normal mode and the problem returns. I tried to trick it by creating a profile on my elite controller limiting the right trigger value to 85 but that didnt fix it. As you can imagine, its not very practicle to play without expecting to not ever pull the trigger enough to avoid it going into normal mode. So, to recap, normal mode with my Police M4 (or any full auto im guessing) is bugged. If you would like a video showing the right and down axis becoming reversed I can post that as well.
what2be
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:02 am

Have you tried another controller, a non-elite one just for testing ?

I have no idea how this is happening. You are the first person reporting such a problem.
I am playing that game with my script all the time with different controllers without any issues like that.
I have tried your settings (played a whole mission) too without having any issues with it.

Is the LED still green (for the first weapon slot) when you are firing with your M4 and you start to having issue or does it switch.

A video showing the device monitor might help to get an idea whats wrong.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby what2be » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:25 pm

I have not tried a non-elite controller. I will try that and report back. And yes, the led stays Green when using my primary weapon (police M4). When I switch to my secondary weapon (a rifle) the device monitor shows R and the led turns red. When I switch back to my primary weapon, the device monitor shows l and the led turns green.

I am also going to try making 2 more profiles with the following changes:

1) under General Setup, enabling hair trigger mode and fire modes>pressure set to 95.0 and under Primary weapon>fire mode set to 3 Normal Low pressure, Rapid High Pressure

2) under General Setup, enabling hair trigger mode and fire modes>pressure set to 0.0 and under Primary weapon>fire mode set to 3 Normal Low pressure, Rapid High Pressure

Im doing both of these because Im not sure exactly how the fire modes>pressure setting works. It says by setting to 0 its always high pressure, but does that only apply when Primary Weapon>fire mode is set to 2 Rapid Fire 2 speeds?

Also, when using a elite controller (v1 or v2) the profiles will not work when connected wireless to the T2, correct?

btw,not sure if it matters but Im using the Microsoft wireless adapter v2, and have tried both the Elite v1 and Elite v2 wirelessly. I didnt think of trying it wired. Ill try that as well when I try out a non-elite controller and let you know my results.

And thanks for your help , I appreciate it.
what2be
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:04 pm

what2be wrote:Im doing both of these because Im not sure exactly how the fire modes>pressure setting works. It says by setting to 0 its always high pressure, but does that only apply when Primary Weapon>fire mode is set to 2 Rapid Fire 2 speeds?

Yes, this pressure setting should have only an effect when using the fire mode "2:" or higher from the combobox.
It shouldn't have an effect when "1: normal" is selected (and you didn't change it via script toggle/button combination during gaming).
Rapid fire with two speeds or Normal/Rapid Fire or Rapid/Normal fire.
When pressing the trigger less than the configured value it will
fire "rapid slow speed" when using mode "1:" from the combobox
or "fire normal" when using mode "2:" from the combobox
or "rapid fire" when using mode "3:" from the combobox
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Next

Return to GPC2 Script Programming