Ds4 preparing with a t2

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Ds4 preparing with a t2

Postby Darkpirategeneral » Tue May 26, 2020 9:15 pm

after i finish correctly preparing the ds4 for the quadstick so the ds4 is not connected to the bluetooth devices on the ps4, but when i connect the ds4 to B and the quadstick to A to the T2 the ds4 appears in the bluetooth devices and that should not be happening because if the ds4 is connected to the bluetooth the quadstick keeps restarting every 10 minutes and it stops working when that happens except the ds4 still works but i can only use the analog sticks because my other fingers have limited movement except for my thumbs and i use the T2 is for its passthrough and I don't have a bluetooth module installed on the T2. sorry for my grammer
Darkpirategeneral
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Ds4 preparing with a t2

Postby antithesis » Wed May 27, 2020 6:42 am

Make sure PS4 > Settings > Devices > Controllers > Communication Method is set to Use USB cable.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Darkpirategeneral » Fri May 29, 2020 2:35 am

antithesis wrote:Make sure PS4 > Settings > Devices > Controllers > Communication Method is set to Use USB cable.

Yes i knew but everything is setup correctly and it still shows up in bluetooth devices
Darkpirategeneral
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:24 pm

Sony official PS4 controllers, even when wired to the PS4, briefly connects to PS4 over Bluetooth for a "special" authentication procedure. This also happens when the PS4 controller is plugged to the Titan Two and the Titan Two to Ps4 console (full passthru mode).
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Darkpirategeneral » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:39 am

J2Kbr wrote:Sony official PS4 controllers, even when wired to the PS4, briefly connects to PS4 over Bluetooth for a "special" authentication procedure. This also happens when the PS4 controller is plugged to the Titan Two and the Titan Two to Ps4 console (full passthru mode).

Really so what can i do about that because the quadstick needs it not to be connected to bluetooth devices otherwise it'll restart everything 10 minutes and stop working except for ds4
Darkpirategeneral
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:35 am

When you keep the ps4 controller connected to Input-B all the time the auth shouldn't time out and the joystick should continue working the same as the ps4 controller. No disconnection should happen then. No matter if the ps4 controller is listed as a bluetooth device in the ps4 itself or not, That shouldn't cause your problems.
Take a screenshot of the GTuner IV "Device Monitor" and take a look at/copy the content of the output panel when the joystick disconnects and post here. Perhaps we can spot a possible cause then.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Darkpirategeneral » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:49 am

Scachi wrote:When you keep the ps4 controller connected to Input-B all the time the auth shouldn't time out and the joystick should continue working the same as the ps4 controller. No disconnection should happen then. No matter if the ps4 controller is listed as a bluetooth device in the ps4 itself or not, That shouldn't cause your problems.
Take a screenshot of the GTuner IV "Device Monitor" and take a look at/copy the content of the output panel when the joystick disconnects and post here. Perhaps we can spot a possible cause then.
here it is
Attachments
Annotation 2020-06-05 022743.png
Annotation 2020-06-05 022743.png (199.6 KiB) Viewed 1781 times
Darkpirategeneral
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:09 am

From the screenshot everything looks fine, did your joystick disconnect while you haven't changed any connection ?
If you connect the prog cable/switch your PC on after your joystick disconnected then the T2 may reset and the screenshot isn't helping much then. So have the PC running already please.
Also, please take a look at the T2 LEDs and its segment display the next time the disconnect happens and write their state down/take a photo.Each inputs and the outputs led color and if the segment display is displaying "AU" or if it is still showing your active slot only.

With those information we have a better chance to help you.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Darkpirategeneral » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:45 pm

I always have my pc on and prog cable connected at all times, when the quadstick disconnects the T2 leds stay green on both A and B and the segment display stays on 0 or whatever slot is active at the moment of the quadstick restarting
Darkpirategeneral
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:41 am

Darkpirategeneral wrote:I always have my pc on and prog cable connected at all times, when the quadstick disconnects the T2 leds stay green on both A and B and the segment display stays on 0 or whatever slot is active at the moment of the quadstick restarting

Please check if the disconnection also happens without the Titan Two connected to the computer, only with the controllers and the output port to the console using the provided micro USB cable. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Next

Return to GPC2 Script Programming