Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby flyersrule » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:24 pm

flyersrule wrote:do headsets work on ps5 while wired to controller

sorry i got my answer earlier in thread
flyersrule
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby THEVET » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:55 am

I recently updated the titan two, & now the XSX doesnt have button functions. NOT input whatso ever working fine befor update. Pls help
THEVET
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:17 pm

THEVET wrote:I recently updated the titan two, & now the XSX doesnt have button functions. NOT input whatso ever working fine befor update. Pls help

Please be sure your Xbox controller is updated.

To update your controller please follow the instruction described in the following page, if possible, proceed with the update using the Xbox console.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to- ... controller
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Deathl1ke » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:52 pm

I'm using the titan two on my ps5, usb mode is set to ps5, I plug it into my ps5, wait a few seconds, plug my dualsense controller into port B and then plug my third party no-name ps4 controller into port A. Eventually both controllers just stop working entirely and I have to unplug the titan two and re-do the whole thing for them to work again. I've updated everything including the controller and gtuner and firmware. I've tried swapping the controllers around to no avail. Am I doing something wrong?
Deathl1ke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:02 pm

Deathl1ke wrote:I've tried swapping the controllers around to no avail. Am I doing something wrong?

Could you provide a link to the third party controller you're using?

You should first plug the third party controller into input B, then the dual sense into input A.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Deathl1ke » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:07 pm

Mad wrote:
Deathl1ke wrote:I've tried swapping the controllers around to no avail. Am I doing something wrong?

Could you provide a link to the third party controller you're using?

You should first plug the third party controller into input B, then the dual sense into input A.

Hi there thanks for responding. Here's the link: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08FX69WQL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 it was literally just the cheapest controller from amazon as I thought I read it didn't have to be any special one and I saw mad catz being quoted lol. I did try plugging the third party controller into input B and then the dual sense into input A and I had the same issue where it would work for a time and then both of them would just stop working.
Deathl1ke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:06 am

Deathl1ke wrote:Hi there thanks for responding. Here's the link: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08FX69WQL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 it was literally just the cheapest controller from amazon as I thought I read it didn't have to be any special one and I saw mad catz being quoted lol. I did try plugging the third party controller into input B and then the dual sense into input A and I had the same issue where it would work for a time and then both of them would just stop working.

This does not seems to be an official Sony licensed third-party controller. Please capture and post here the USB descriptors of this PS4 controller, so we can check if it can be used for PS5 game authentication or not.

On Gtuner IV, with the Titan Two connected to computer, go to top menu Tools -> "Fetch Descriptors ...". Now plug the controller to any port on the Titan Two. The descriptors will show in the window, click on the button "Copy Descriptors" and post here.

Thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Max10 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:28 am

Hi, I wanted to ask if there is any progress in setting up Audio mini-jack 3.5 in Dualsenses, to support wired headsets for playing with Dualsenses on PlayStation 4 (4 pro)?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby sharbs » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:45 am

So, is the titan two for the ps5 still pass thru only, or can we start using the scripts ?

Thanks.
sharbs
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:54 pm

sharbs wrote:So, is the titan two for the ps5 still pass thru only, or can we start using the scripts ?

Thanks.

You can connect a dual sense and use scripts, it will automatically disconnect and reconnect every 7~ minutes to avoid authentication.

If you want to avoid the disconnects, a third party PS4 controller is required for authentication. Check the first post for more information. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to GPC2 Script Programming