Gtuner and compiling

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Gtuner and compiling

Postby Yearoh » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:45 pm

My main computer setup is ubuntu, I've got access to windows but its not ideal.. Gtuner itself seems to run fine using WINE, but it seems like it requires the titan actually connected to be able to compile any code written &/or check it for any syntax errors, and WINE doesn't like anything to do with actual USB connections, for the time being anyway.
HOWEVER all I want to do is play with/experiment with GPC2 on the ubuntu/linux system, and have it check for syntax errors etc. It doesn't need to work with actual inputs etc, I can do that on windows, but is there any way (or other software) that can help me out here? Or is it a case of needing to see a titan connected before Gtuner will do anything like this?
Yearoh
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Gtuner and compiling

Postby Mad » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:48 pm

Hi,

You can compile without the T2 connected, at least on windows. Can you not do this on linux?

I would also love for it to be supported, then I can write/help people with scripts from my laptop. :whistling:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Re: Gtuner and compiling

Postby Yearoh » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:49 pm

Mad wrote:Hi,

You can compile without the T2 connected, at least on windows. Can you not do this on linux?

I would also love for it to be supported, then I can write/help people with scripts from my laptop. :whistling:

Well I don't know how I managed to stuff it up before but it DOES compile! Thanks, that's made my day..
I'll give it a go with the titan plugged in as well, but I doubt that will work, it's the Windows version I'm running under WINE, and I dont think it plays well with USB.. but I was already wrong before so I'll post here if it does work!
Yearoh
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to GPC2 Script Programming