Rapid Fire Tuner

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Rapid Fire Tuner

Postby Gorphius » Mon May 10, 2021 4:52 pm

Hello I’ve been working on finding perfect hold and release timing for a rapid fire script, I’ve been unplugging and plugging my Titan 2 from my Pc to Xbox each time to test out new numbers but this is taking a toll on the Micro USB ports on my Titan 2 as well as taking a lot of time. I’ve also tried leaving the Titan plugged into the console and PC at the same time but the rapid fire doesn’t respond correctly even though I clear the slot data each time. Is there a quicker way to do so? I heard there’s a Rapid Fire Tuner Tool that allows you to change the numbers without unplugging it from the console. Below is the portion of the script that I change each time, any help is appreciated:)

combo cRapidFire {
set_val(BUTTON_5,100); // press button 5
wait(10); // (press) for 10ms
set_val(BUTTON_5,0); // release button 5
wait(10); // (release) for 10ms
Gorphius
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Rapid Fire Tuner

Postby Mad » Mon May 10, 2021 9:38 pm

You can leave it connected to the PC, it wont affect it.

You can also use OTG adapters to avoid directly plugging into the device.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Gorphius » Tue May 11, 2021 3:46 pm

That’s the issue I’m having, if I have the Titan 2 plugged in to the console and controller then connect it to my PC with the program port and make any changes to the script it gets stuck on a really slow rapid fire. I’ve verified this by changing the hold and release values to both 1ms and then tried both 1000ms and it’s exactly the same rapid fire. It only responds correctly if I unplug it from the Pc and console each time. Is there any other way to do it? Thanks for your assistance with this.
Gorphius
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Tue May 11, 2021 4:03 pm

When you modify the script reinstalling is not enough.
you need to reload the slot for the changes to apply.
Click in GTuner IV on the slot number to load the slot after reinstalling the script to the slot
or hit F5 or that green play button to run the script temporary via "Test and Debug" mode without the need to install it to a slot.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Gorphius » Tue May 11, 2021 4:09 pm

Thanks I’ll give it a try!
Gorphius
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to GPC2 Script Programming