SHOOTERS MODzPACK New things added!

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

SHOOTERS MODzPACK New things added!

Postby bonefisher » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:49 pm

Been working on a new anti-recoil system and just might have solved the problem on the drops. Anyway added a new tap burst fire that you just need to tap for it and also if you hold down it fires full rapid fire or select for automatics. Only thing I couldn't get and still picking my brain on is I could get the anti-recoil to use on the burst time but the new system only works if you hold trigger down and then release. Still works awesome though with the burst shots. Well give it a whirl and let me know. If you want something added please ask away!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: SHOOTERS MODzPACK New things added!

Postby jayjack » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:17 pm

Great seeing another universal AR script.
Good luck with timing the AR bursts. As this is a mode I use most.

Is this script XIM-ready?
jayjack
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:36 pm

jayjack wrote:Great seeing another universal AR script.
Good luck with timing the AR bursts. As this is a mode I use most.

Is this script XIM-ready?

I do have the AR working with the rapid fire and automatic bursts it is just the ending I use to perfect the AR but hardly notice it. As for changing layouts use input translators and just drag and drop over the slot for your layout out. Works great that I don't have to add that. For the XIM4 use have not tested yet but give it a try because mine is still packed away somewhere from the move to the new house. I don't see why it won't work...give it a try and let me know! :joia:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Mark7687 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:07 pm

One more damn day and I get my Titan 2...I cannot wait.
Thanks you so much for working on this and getting it just right for RB6S.
Hopefully I won't have a hard time getting this code set up. I pretty much have a PS4 with Dual Shock wireless controller..I have the xim4 but I've decided not to go KB/M since I came across this site :smile0202:
Mark7687
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:34 pm

Mark7687 wrote:One more damn day and I get my Titan 2...I cannot wait.
Thanks you so much for working on this and getting it just right for RB6S.
Hopefully I won't have a hard time getting this code set up. I pretty much have a PS4 with Dual Shock wireless controller..I have the xim4 but I've decided not to go KB/M since I came across this site :smile0202:

It is just a drag and drop into the slot then right click over the slot you put it in then click on Interactive Configuration which it opens the configuration of the pack. Pretty much works as a gamepack!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:37 pm

Hopefully when I'm done it will hold all the goodies for all the FPS games....... :joia:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Mark7687 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:30 pm

That would be amazing :smile0203:
Mark7687
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Rocky » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:37 pm

I think the M14 would be the most powerful weapon in the game if somebody got the rapid fire and anti-recoil just right. It's more powerful than the G3 and the only reason people choose the G3 over the M14 is because of recoil. It would be like bringing back Blops2 FAL into the game.

I just got the G3 last night and my first game after 25 levels of M16 I got 6 kills for the first round, an ace. Then I went 9-1 for a 4-0 with teammates that were randos. It's a big step up and I noticed the difference immediately.

Yeah, always love your mods bro.
Rocky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:00 pm

I use the M14 with the default setup speed of the rapid one and the hold rapid one with tap burst one with new anti-recoil at 70.00000. Just killin it........When I get a chance to look at updating jitters i'll put them in also.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Mark7687 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:12 pm

Do I have to just load it and that's it? Or do I have to go in and change some of the code #s ( sorry for the newb question)
I would like to just set it and forget it..if that's possible. If I do have to tweek some things..where do I begin?
Mark7687
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Next

Return to GPC2 Script Programming