SHOOTERS MODzPACK New things added!

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: SHOOTERS MODzPACK New things added!

Postby Rocky » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:36 pm

Just a couple of ideas. I could try to think of more, but I need to sleep. I don't know if Gunzblazin is kb&m only so I've been using this. I have been anxiously awaiting an update. Checking every day. You lost interest yet?

1. Jitter. Deactivate and use rapid-fire while aiming.
2. Implement a check when crouching so you don't auto sprint trying to be sneaky. I noticed that I couldn't go full speed using the current auto sprint. Another option would be to adjust the sensitivity just right. I don't want to use the cancel auto sprint because it would randomly stop sprinting.
3. Toggles. Might be a lot of work. Rebuild and what not.
4. Better aim assist. I've stopped using it. I don't notice a difference. It feels almost detrimental. Take notes from collective minds it's OP.
5. Multiple rapid fire modes. You should set the second default to 18, 18. 27.5 sps for double tap. G3 isn't usable without it. You will get melted with the default values especially with DLC weapons. Default should be good and well for everything else
6. Extended support for aim sensitivity. Include settings for the sensitivity in the config. I had set it up wrong for the longest time because I lost your pm and only recently got something better. However I trust you more because I don't know what I'm doing there.
Rocky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:03 pm

Rocky_ wrote:Just a couple of ideas. I could try to think of more, but I need to sleep. I don't know if Gunzblazin is kb&m only so I've been using this. I have been anxiously awaiting an update. Checking every day. You lost interest yet?

2. Implement a check when crouching so you don't auto sprint trying to be sneaky. I noticed that I couldn't go full speed using the current auto sprint. Another option would be to adjust the sensitivity just right. I don't want to use the cancel auto sprint because it would randomly stop sprinting.
4. Better aim assist. I've stopped using it. I don't notice a difference. It feels almost detrimental. Take notes from collective minds it's OP.
5. Multiple rapid fire modes. You should set the second default to 18, 18. 27.5 sps for double tap. G3 isn't usable without it. You will get melted with the default values especially with DLC weapons. Default should be good and well for everything else
6. Extended support for aim sensitivity. Include settings for the sensitivity in the config. I had set it up wrong for the longest time because I lost your pm and only recently got something better. However I trust you more because I don't know what I'm doing there.

You'll be waiting a long while for a update on this because I don't have the computer that holds this pack up and running. At this time my money is going else where til done with project......then I will spend a few hundred to get computer going again!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Rocky » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:11 pm

bonefisher wrote:
Rocky_ wrote:Just a couple of ideas. I could try to think of more, but I need to sleep. I don't know if Gunzblazin is kb&m only so I've been using this. I have been anxiously awaiting an update. Checking every day. You lost interest yet?

You'll be waiting a long while for a update on this because I don't have the computer that holds this pack up and running. At this time my money is going else where til done with project......then I will spend a few hundred to get computer going again!

Oh well.
Rocky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to GPC2 Script Programming