Epic New Aim ASSIST! BATTLEFIELD 1 MODzPACK

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: Epic New Aim ASSIST! BATTLEFIELD 1 MODzPACK

Postby wichit2016 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:29 pm

Will this work on BF4?
wichit2016
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:02 pm

Yes!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Shade Dog » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:17 am

Hi there, I was wondering if you could help me understand the battlefield 1 modz pack a little more clearly. Im trying to understand what the aim abuse aspect is for and how to configure the settings. Im trying to run this on a xim apex with mouse and keyboard i generally run support class and was if you had any other general recommendations for mod or game settings to optimze this mod packs full .potential. thank you again i really appreciate any advice or insight into finetuning this pack. Cheers!!
Shade Dog
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Shade Dog » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:05 pm

Im running the xim apex too, i got the the titan 2 to run in conjunction with the xim, i haven't really been able to get any of the mods to work with the mnk. Ive got the t2 out of the xbox, and the apex out of the t2(slot 1). I can get everything to sync up, but if i try to run any mods, its get uber sketchy. I tried originally to run antirecoil, i guess evidently the ar mods dont work with mnk, so i tried to use a mod script created by antithesis, which i couldnt get to work, than i tried to get burst fire and auto spot working, but thst didn't work either.does anyone know if theres any specific script for bf1 mnk mods?
Shade Dog
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Maxxgold » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:51 pm

How do we give scripts a thumbs up? :smile0517:
Maxxgold
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Maxxgold » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:55 pm

Shade Dog wrote:Im running the xim apex too, i got the the titan 2 to run in conjunction with the xim, i haven't really been able to get any of the mods to work with the mnk. Ive got the t2 out of the xbox, and the apex out of the t2(slot 1). I can get everything to sync up, but if i try to run any mods, its get uber sketchy. I tried originally to run antirecoil, i guess evidently the ar mods dont work with mnk, so i tried to use a mod script created by antithesis, which i couldnt get to work, than i tried to get burst fire and auto spot working, but thst didn't work either.does anyone know if theres any specific script for bf1 mnk mods?

I'm running on Xim Apex, try to just enable one mod at a time, and go on an empty server to dial it in. The mods work with mnk, but you have to dial them in, but some of the features, like full press on trigger, is not going to work to well when you are using a mouse, so don't use that feature.

I have found tap burst fire to be more effective than rapid fire. Also, what I do is set the primary mods to disable, and enable the secondary mods. Then using the weapon switch key, I can just turn anti recoil or rapid fire on and off.

Also, if you are using a Xim Apex, it is just easier to pull down on your mouse to adjust for the recoil. I'm still playing around with it though.
Maxxgold

Previous

Return to GPC2 Script Programming