Fighting MODPACK

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: Fighting MODPACK

Postby Prototype » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Yes sorry i don't have write all details on how to use yet, you will find it in the script documentation section soon. But everything works on my side.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:44 pm

You can find it and ask for improvement and/or new Mods/Combos here:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=6512&p=48026#p48026
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:25 pm

1 month and still nothing? :) I'm working on the Macro edition with some issues but i have all 10 Hits combos for all characters + some samples that i could publish without Macros.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Rocky » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:27 am

I'd be interested in a new character, but don't feel no pressure.
Rocky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby 3rne5t0 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:04 am

I played up 2 Mighty Ruler Online, whit my Nina Script i will release that soon. Hope you find some Inspiration.;)
3rne5t0
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Prototype » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:59 pm

Rocky_ wrote:I'd be interested in a new character, but don't feel no pressure.

The pressure was a joke for myself :) I will publish 1 or 2 characters soon :joia:
I'm also playing other games so i slowed down a little my work but i'm still there!!
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Rocky » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:54 am

Just got Injustice 2, but there are only two scripts for it and they're not being worked on. I'd test one of those.
Rocky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:50 am

I got to say that reason why I don't want to get into building long fighting combos which built a lot of them. You can build them perfect and everything is working great which you built them at night so then on the weekend you try them to find out there out of timing so you fix them.... then try them at night and timing is off again.....fix them again.... then you figure you have everything going well for a couple of days because everything is pretty tight you figure..... bammmm the follow week after you kick them out into library you have to change timing again and again and again.....My theory keep them short because when they get to large you'll be very busy trying to keep people happy setting the timing perfect!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Rocky » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:04 am

bonefisher wrote:I got to say that reason why I don't want to get into building long fighting combos which built a lot of them. You can build them perfect and everything is working great which you built them at night so then on the weekend you try them to find out there out of timing so you fix them.... then try them at night and timing is off again.....fix them again.... then you figure you have everything going well for a couple of days because everything is pretty tight you figure..... bammmm the follow week after you kick them out into library you have to change timing again and again and again.....My theory keep them short because when they get to large you'll be very busy trying to keep people happy setting the timing perfect!
I just want high damage combo's on the thumbsticks like the MCX device scripts. Is it possible to use the interactive configuration to adjust the timing using different settings for lag adjustment? If that doesn't work just different timing so it works for everyone. Might be shorter starting like that than starting over.
Rocky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:11 am

I'd say you could get into the interactive configuration lag adjustment long as you set it up just right where you need it..... :smile0517: Still a pain to keep up!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PreviousNext

Return to GPC2 Script Programming