Fortnite Inc Aimbot;)

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: Fortnite Inc Aimbot;)

Postby AFCA_FakSke410 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:21 am

What happend with the AIM Assist abuse thats not working great anymore I have 250 hold en release 50 and its not working that fine since you updated the gamepack
AFCA_FakSke410
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:29 pm

AFCA_FakSke410 wrote:What happend with the AIM Assist abuse thats not working great anymore I have 250 hold en release 50 and its not working that fine since you updated the gamepack

Noticed this as well, changed to 150 / 50 with good results.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:41 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
AFCA_FakSke410 wrote:What happend with the AIM Assist abuse thats not working great anymore I have 250 hold en release 50 and its not working that fine since you updated the gamepack

Noticed this as well, changed to 150 / 50 with good results.

Did you implant the move back and fourth left to right really fast ??? and i remember that i couldnt shoot the pistol fast when back and forth was on but this video is crazy ?? i just wanna know how they lock on so much i cant get it to do that with ur script maybe i should try something faster maybe 80 / 30 or something??? Watch this https://youtu.be/bZXKPX_No30

And I notice I don't know if its mine or the script but some times that auto aim don't work all the time I'm using keyboard and mouse too tho but. Yah j2Kbr if u added move left and right back really fast where u don't movie you know aim would work better

And what about this ??? https://youtu.be/ipTWlC9Nfgw that would be cool to add in you're script bro just have to slow it down that a little too fast game cant count the shots but if it was slowed down a little could make it where u hold a for like 5 sec it doss it with the 2 first slots
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:34 am

With eh Gameapack you can adjust the aim assist times easily. The default values are 250/50, but you can try 80/30. Please keep me updated on the results.

As for the double Tac Shotgun, the video is impressive. The issue I have to implement this is how toggle on/off the auto weapon switch without mess with the others features.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:17 pm

J2Kbr wrote:With eh Gameapack you can adjust the aim assist times easily. The default values are 250/50, but you can try 80/30. Please keep me updated on the results.

As for the double Tac Shotgun, the video is impressive. The issue I have to implement this is how toggle on/off the auto weapon switch without mess with the others features.

Alright I'll try 80 /30 give a feed back I won't be on for a day or 2 working been busy and yah its going to be crazy idk could try aim and y ?? Y for pick axe what I'm trying to get at no one would press that in battle or in any situation you know well if u use combat pro only u know

Btw do you have any ideal why the aim abuse doesn't work all the time when I aim ?? I am using xim4 and titan two but some time I aim on my mouse and the aim abuse doesn't work oh yah I seen another cool future on YouTube for the building if u wanna add that where it builds a 360 wall around u I'll look for the video and you can watch it pretty cool tbh

It starts at 28 seconds https://youtu.be/5cKIIQstSEk for the auto build I like how it build the walls and star and jumped for u pretty nice but wondering if it would be use full ?? In a battle ? Like getting rushed 2v1 or something,? Would have to add a floor in that tho to build higher ? I think so like press it twice for a 2 story house ??? Idk

And what happen to strafing left and right u take it out of the auto aim???
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby AFCA_FakSke410 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:36 pm

That 80/30 is still not good
AFCA_FakSke410
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:37 pm

I am currently using 150/50 with good results. However, it is clear that a recent Fortnite update reduced the aim assist effect.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Shthappensbro » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:38 pm

AFCA_FakSke410 wrote:That 80/30 is still not good

It works but he doesn't have move to the left and right really fast so it doesn't always lock on only some times . how auto aim works is u gotta be moving some how either left or right or back or forward something you know

But I'm using xim4 and titan two and sometimes the auto aim stop aiming in and out on me and if I hold aim down it well be aiming in and out and just stop you got any ideal on that j2kbr ??
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby AFCA_FakSke410 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:55 am

Yep i know what you mean James
AFCA_FakSke410
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:30 pm

JamesCaywood wrote:But I'm using xim4 and titan two and sometimes the auto aim stop aiming in and out on me and if I hold aim down it well be aiming in and out and just stop you got any ideal on that j2kbr ??

It can be a configuration of the Gamepack, for example, there are mods that can be activated by just pressing one button, or by fully pressing that button. Also there are mods that can have effect on another, for example, the shot action Auto ADS can trigger the Auto Aim. Please let me know your full Gamepack configuration so I can check what may be causing that. Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to GPC2 Script Programming