Fortnite Inc Aimbot;)

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: Fortnite Inc Aimbot;)

Postby Shthappensbro » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:39 am

bonefisher wrote:Each one has a toggle on/ off for them....read green lettering through script.....

I did man. What I'm saying is with by the. Aim on and the walk side to side. Fast I can't shoot my pistol fast with it on it glitches only let's me fire like every 20 seconds same with the. Grenade launcher
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:55 am

JamesCaywood wrote:
bonefisher wrote:Each one has a toggle on/ off for them....read green lettering through script.....

I did man. What I'm saying is with by the. Aim on and the walk side to side. Fast I can't shoot my pistol fast with it on it glitches only let's me fire like every 20 seconds same with the. Grenade launcher

if you have no script and you move side to side can you shoot pistol fast as you can or only when it stops to go other way. The Sniper 3 has that in the game which is crap.. Give a test and let me know!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Shthappensbro » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:08 am

bonefisher wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:

if you have no script and you move side to side can you shoot pistol fast as you can or only when it stops to go other way. The Sniper 3 has that in the game which is crap.. Give a test and let me know!

Hmm idk haven't tired that but I know with it off I can press it. As fast as I can and I notice with rapid fire on when in the build mode after so many builds with rapid fire on building walls like crazy it stops me tell I witch to my guns and back to build mode its wired
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:20 am

This isn't working for what your doing and me not having game I don't know....It looks like the first script is the one to use on first page.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Shthappensbro » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:01 am

bonefisher wrote:This isn't working for what your doing and me not having game I don't know....It looks like the first script is the one to use on first page.

Hmmmm
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:21 pm

bonefisher wrote:This isn't working for what your doing and me not having game I don't know....It looks like the first script is the one to use on first page.

Nope it works could there be something wrong with script? Or could the move back and forth be a little to fast ?
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:25 pm

delete the strafe combo to see if it works....
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Shthappensbro » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:34 pm

bonefisher wrote:delete the strafe combo to see if it works....

alright I'll try that I just delete the straight combo and that's it I've never done this before ? I'm kinda wonder if its BC when I hold. The fire down I move side to side too ????? Wondering if it would just work on aim everything on the aim button
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:29 pm

bonefisher wrote:delete the strafe combo to see if it works....

Keep getting like 7 errors deleting strafe combo lol I'm like a chicken with its head cut off :smile0202:
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:29 pm

to learn click on error in the output panel to see what is wrong. lol! Dive in and tinker that is how I learned everything the hard way...... :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PreviousNext

Return to GPC2 Script Programming