Fortnite Inc Aimbot;)

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: Fortnite Inc Aimbot;)

Postby El1miNate_ » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:40 pm

I dont know for the rf.

But in the video its not rf. Just double pump
El1miNate_
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alencroat » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:53 pm

lucian84 wrote:what do i need to change sometimes its shakes a lot?

another question i need to help is with rapid fire how is that supposed to work isint it that all pistols and shootguns become automatic when i have fire mode advanced rapidfire hold time 70 ms release time 70 iisnt this suposed to shoot more bullets i dont understad really how is this guy using his rapid fire????

https://youtu.be/2AvMa3M8XFM

From that video I loved how he aim every time he also shoot the shotguns when switching game me idea..
OMG lol...I saw when he is shooting AR. he doing that too with scoping in and out, that is super bad his shots going everywhere.
@14:36 of the video, you know instead of getting few shots on a guy in the head. He rather has that annoying looking screen that is too distracting!
@15:54 he landed 1 shot on a guy.. zero accuracy, he is good player and moves good in the game but has a fantasy that what ever he is doing is helping him, or is just selling us a lie.
alencroat
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby lucian84 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:14 pm

Anyone know how to setup xbox elite controller to ps4 pro?

in port A on my titan 2 i have elite in port B i have my ds4. the elite works but no scripts work. on my titan 2 display i have U and A flashing not a slot number and my scripts dosent work.

Also i went in the xbox accesories and change all my paddels to unmaped and save to konfig 1 but still when i press the paddel share pops up.

Please help
lucian84
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:00 pm

lucian84 wrote:Anyone know how to setup xbox elite controller to ps4 pro? in port A on my titan 2 i have elite in port B i have my ds4. the elite works but no scripts work. on my titan 2 display i have U and A flashing not a slot number and my scripts dosent work. Also i went in the xbox accesories and change all my paddels to unmaped and save to konfig 1 but still when i press the paddel share pops up. Please help

this does not seems to be a issue related with the Elite controller, but missing a configuration on PS4 console. Please check if you have the wired communication checked to Use USB Cable.

Settings → Devices → Controllers → Communication Method: Use USB Cable.

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... aystation4
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby lucian84 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:04 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
lucian84 wrote:Anyone know how to setup xbox elite controller to ps4 pro? in port A on my titan 2 i have elite in port B i have my ds4. the elite works but no scripts work. on my titan 2 display i have U and A flashing not a slot number and my scripts dosent work. Also i went in the xbox accesories and change all my paddels to unmaped and save to konfig 1 but still when i press the paddel share pops up. Please help

this does not seems to be a issue related with the Elite controller, but missing a configuration on PS4 console. Please check if you have the wired communication checked to Use USB Cable.

Yes i have it
lucian84
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:33 pm

J2Kbr wrote:

This is what my aim abuse does when I aim in it works then stops and waits a minute and starts again its weird and sometimes when I aim it does work https://youtu.be/OUnGrjEdH-M
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby TitanTwoOwner » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:41 am

Hi There,
I have a titan 2 with Bluetooth.
When i activate the fortnite gamepack, when ever i jump my controller is discounected.
You guys have an idea why ?
TitanTwoOwner
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:40 am

TitanTwoOwner wrote:Hi There, I have a titan 2 with Bluetooth. When i activate the fortnite gamepack, when ever i jump my controller is discounected. You guys have an idea why ?

Please let us know the console and the controller you are using. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby TitanTwoOwner » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:31 pm

Hi J2Kbr,
My setup :
- Xbox One X
- Elite controler
- Titan Two with the kit bletooth

Elite contoler connected with usb cable to port usb A.
I've tried to force the output from native to different rate like 250ms ,500ms but still same behaviour.
As soon as i use the jump paddle controlet is disconnected.
TitanTwoOwner
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Shthappensbro » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:42 am

J2Kbr wrote:
TitanTwoOwner wrote:Hi There, I have a titan 2 with Bluetooth. When i activate the fortnite gamepack, when ever i jump my controller is discounected. You guys have an idea why ?

Please let us know the console and the controller you are using. Thanks.

Hey can you update the auto builds for the new control setup ??? Build pro ? You press rt and Lt. And stuff now looks like it would be better and less lag input ??? Hey I got a ideal j2kbr when in build mode make it where u can press one button to do wall then one button to do stairs ??? So like if u say in build mode u can go back and forth :) like PC really fast so like stair wall stair wall
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to GPC2 Script Programming