KB + XIM + Titan2 - Fortnite Combos

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: KB + XIM + Titan2 - Fortnite Combos

Postby MAL8010 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:19 pm

Silktouch wrote:
Maybe something like: // if key_inventory is pressed listen 15 seconds and then when button_building is pressed - Reset. Sounds all little bit hard, but I think there is a way. The code you posted up there is in my script allready, but the biggest problem is not resetting after inventory which I use per game like 55 times :innocent_smile_1:

I will learn more from your code and maybe I can help other people out whos using your script. But I never coded before :shocked:

Above code should work, but you need your KB into T2 and not the XIM or whatever you are using for the menu buttons so the T2 can see you've pressed those buttons and activate the code above.

EDIT: the code in my original script I meant, it works.
Last edited by MAL8010 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MAL8010
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby MAL8010 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:23 pm

JamesCaywood wrote:
MAL8010 wrote:
[redacted] wrote:And the verdict is out; all systems are GO! Cheers m8. We're all set to go! :smile0517: :smile0203: :joia:

:smile0517:

so what script i use thats up to date and working for fast build ??? on xim4 i got ??

If you're using T2 into XIM then see my scripts in previous posts, if you're using XIM into T2 then the gamepack is your best bet.
MAL8010

Postby Silktouch » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:34 pm

MAL8010 wrote:
Silktouch wrote:
Maybe something like: // if key_inventory is pressed listen 15 seconds and then when button_building is pressed - Reset. Sounds all little bit hard, but I think there is a way. The code you posted up there is in my script allready, but the biggest problem is not resetting after inventory which I use per game like 55 times :innocent_smile_1:

I will learn more from your code and maybe I can help other people out whos using your script. But I never coded before :shocked:

Above code should work, but you need your KB into T2 and not the XIM or whatever you are using for the menu buttons so the T2 can see you've pressed those buttons and activate the code above.

Here is my reset code:
Code: Select all
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//TRACKER RESETS

//manual tracker reset to weapon mode slot1
    if (event_active(Reset)) {
        mode = 0;
        bldslottrack = 1;
    }

//Since B is cancel as well as enter building mode, need to reset tracker if using to cancel out of xbox menu, inventory, game menu, emotes
    if (event_release (BUTTON_1) || event_release (BUTTON_3) || event_release (BUTTON_10) || event_release (BUTTON_11)) {
        NavState = 1;}

// Pressing B to cancel resets
    if (event_release (BUTTON_15) && NavState) {
        mode = mode + 1;
        NavState = 0;}

But when I press Inventory what is TAB for me and then exit out with F what is circle for me, the T2 stays in building mode RED 1 and dont reset. Like I said before I use Kb and mouse inside T2 and then T2 inside XIM4 to console.

When this works, Im the happiest man alive :innocent_smile_1:
The other emote problem is fixed already, I had to work with key commands, because I use the T2 with XIM, here is the finished code:

Main:
     if(key_status(KEY_1)) {
        combo_run(dance1);
    }
    if(key_status(KEY_2)) {
        combo_run(dance2);
    }
    if(key_status(KEY_3)) {
        combo_run(dance3);
    }
    if(key_status(KEY_4)) {
        combo_run(dance4);
    }   
    if(key_status(KEY_5)) {
        combo_run(dance5);
    }
    if(key_status(KEY_6)) {
        combo_run(dance6);
    }

and here are the combos Key_1 is DanceUP, Key_2 is DanceDOWN, Key_3 is RightDown, Key_4 is LeftUP, Key_5 is LeftDown and Key_6 is RightUP:

combo dance1 {
    key_set(KEY_DOWNARROW, 1);
    wait(100);
    key_set(KEY_DOWNARROW, 0);
    wait(160);

mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, -100);
    wait(120);

key_set(KEY_SPACEBAR, 1);
    wait(200);

key_set(KEY_SPACEBAR, 0);
    mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, 100);
}

combo dance2 {
    wait(100);
    wait(120);

mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, 100);
    wait(180);

wait(200);

}

combo dance3 {
    wait(100);
    wait(120);

mouse_set(MOUSE_X, 100);
    mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, 40);
    wait(180);

wait(200);

mouse_set(MOUSE_X, -100);
    mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, -40);
}

combo dance4 {
    wait(100);
    wait(120);

mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, -50);

wait(180);

wait(200);

mouse_set(MOUSE_X, 100);
    mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, 50);
}

combo dance5 {
    wait(100);
    wait(120);

mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, 50);
    wait(180);

wait(200);

mouse_set(MOUSE_X, 100);
    mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, -50);
}

combo dance6 {
    wait(100);
    wait(120);

mouse_set(MOUSE_X, 100);
    mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, -40);
    wait(180);

wait(200);

mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, 40);
}

Cheers
Silktouch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby MAL8010 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:36 pm

Silktouch wrote:
MAL8010 wrote:
Silktouch wrote:

Here is my reset code:
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//TRACKER RESETS

//manual tracker reset to weapon mode slot1
    if (event_active(Reset)) {
        mode = 0;
        bldslottrack = 1;
    }

//Since B is cancel as well as enter building mode, need to reset tracker if using to cancel out of xbox menu, inventory, game menu, emotes
    if (event_release (BUTTON_1) || event_release (BUTTON_3) || event_release (BUTTON_10) || event_release (BUTTON_11)) {
        NavState = 1;}

// Pressing B to cancel resets
    if (event_release (BUTTON_15) && NavState) {
        mode = mode + 1;
        NavState = 0;}

But when I press Inventory what is TAB for me and then exit out with F what is circle for me, the T2 stays in building mode RED 1 and dont reset. Like I said before I use Kb and mouse inside T2 and then T2 inside XIM4 to console.

When this works, Im the happiest man alive :innocent_smile_1:
The other emote problem is fixed already, I had to work with key commands, because I use the T2 with XIM, here is the finished code:

Main:
     if(key_status(KEY_1)) {
        combo_run(dance1);
    }
    if(key_status(KEY_2)) {
        combo_run(dance2);
    }
    if(key_status(KEY_3)) {
        combo_run(dance3);
    }
    if(key_status(KEY_4)) {
        combo_run(dance4);
    }   
    if(key_status(KEY_5)) {
        combo_run(dance5);
    }
    if(key_status(KEY_6)) {
        combo_run(dance6);
    }

and here are the combos Key_1 is DanceUP, Key_2 is DanceDOWN, Key_3 is RightDown, Key_4 is LeftUP, Key_5 is LeftDown and Key_6 is RightUP:

combo dance1 {
    wait(100);
    wait(160);

wait(120);

wait(200);

mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, 100);
}

combo dance2 {
    wait(100);
    wait(120);

mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, 100);
    wait(180);

wait(200);

}

combo dance3 {
    wait(100);
    wait(120);

mouse_set(MOUSE_X, 100);
    mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, 40);
    wait(180);

wait(200);

mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, -40);
}

combo dance4 {
    wait(100);
    wait(120);

mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, -50);

wait(180);

wait(200);

mouse_set(MOUSE_X, 100);
    mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, 50);
}

combo dance5 {
    wait(100);
    wait(120);

mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, 50);
    wait(180);

wait(200);

mouse_set(MOUSE_X, 100);
    mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, -50);
}

combo dance6 {
    wait(100);
    wait(120);

mouse_set(MOUSE_X, 100);
    mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, -40);
    wait(180);

wait(200);

mouse_set(MOUSE_Y, 40);
}

Cheers

yeah BUTTON_10 is the inventory button and the code works for me. You probably don't have your TAB set correctly either in the script or input translator your using?
MAL8010

Postby Silktouch » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:13 am

MAL8010 wrote:yeah BUTTON_10 is the inventory button and the code works for me. You probably don't have your TAB set correctly either in the script or input translator your using?

Again my fault, sorry, but I forget to set it correctly in my script, all works fine now.
Thank you really much. :smile0202:
Silktouch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:40 pm

Alright I could do either one witch ever is better if I can just find out where the script is and how to post it and use it lol
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby [redacted] » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:12 pm

JamesCaywood wrote:Alright I could do either one witch ever is better if I can just find out where the script is and how to post it and use it lol

The script has been posted in this thread multiple times. Click back one page and you'll see the latest version of the script. As far as where to post it: in the Gtuner software you need to make a new GPC script. Name it as you wish, then you have to save the bytecode to one of your T2's memory slots. Don't forget to also make an input translator based on MAL's recommendations to test if the script is working for you; change as needed/necessary.
[redacted]
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby newbophobia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:41 pm

could anyone help me get this script working? I'm sorry for having to ask but I have been struggling with this for a few days now. The problem I'm having is getting the keyboard and mouse to work when they are connected to the t2. I have the output protocol set to USB multi-interface hid and the disable joystick option checked. my controller is connected to the apex power hub along with with the output cord from the t2. Mouse and keyboard are plugged in to input a and b of Titan 2 and the program cord is running to my pc.

The problem im running into is that the keyboard will not work when also plugged in to the t2 with my mouse. I have tried getting around this by plugging both the mouse and keyboard into the computer and using capture mode which works nicely except for the mouse movement is very laggy and inconsistent. next, i tried leaving the mouse into input a and using the keyboard and capture mode on my computer but as soon as i run capture mode my mouse no longer works. The side buttons still respond but i cant actually move my aiming cursor when capture mode is running. Next, i tried plugging my mouse into the apex power hub and keyboard into input b of the t2 which works perfectly except for the fact I cant use my mouse buttons anymore to execute the quick building script and instead would have to bind them to my keyboard. Could anyone please help me solve this issue. Im sure im just doing something stupid
newbophobia
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby MAL8010 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:15 am

newbophobia wrote:could anyone help me get this script working? I'm sorry for having to ask but I have been struggling with this for a few days now. The problem I'm having is getting the keyboard and mouse to work when they are connected to the t2. I have the output protocol set to USB multi-interface hid and the disable joystick option checked. my controller is connected to the apex power hub along with with the output cord from the t2. Mouse and keyboard are plugged in to input a and b of Titan 2 and the program cord is running to my pc.

The problem im running into is that the keyboard will not work when also plugged in to the t2 with my mouse. I have tried getting around this by plugging both the mouse and keyboard into the computer and using capture mode which works nicely except for the mouse movement is very laggy and inconsistent. next, i tried leaving the mouse into input a and using the keyboard and capture mode on my computer but as soon as i run capture mode my mouse no longer works. The side buttons still respond but i cant actually move my aiming cursor when capture mode is running. Next, i tried plugging my mouse into the apex power hub and keyboard into input b of the t2 which works perfectly except for the fact I cant use my mouse buttons anymore to execute the quick building script and instead would have to bind them to my keyboard. Could anyone please help me solve this issue. Im sure im just doing something stupid

What do you mean by the KB isn't' working when plugged in with your mouse, do you have green lights on the T2 for all connections? The way you have everything connected sounds fine to me.

Do you see the KB in Gtuner device monitor when pressing keys, do you see it in the XIM manager. What is the exact script you are using?
MAL8010

Postby Shthappensbro » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:31 am

MAL8010 wrote:
newbophobia wrote:could anyone help me get this script working? I'm sorry for having to ask but I have been struggling with this for a few days now. The problem I'm having is getting the keyboard and mouse to work when they are connected to the t2. I have the output protocol set to USB multi-interface hid and the disable joystick option checked. my controller is connected to the apex power hub along with with the output cord from the t2. Mouse and keyboard are plugged in to input a and b of Titan 2 and the program cord is running to my pc.

What do you mean by the KB isn't' working when plugged in with your mouse, do you have green lights on the T2 for all connections? The way you have everything connected sounds fine to me.

Do you see the KB in Gtuner device monitor when pressing keys, do you see it in the XIM manager. What is the exact script you are using?

all i see is the xim apex strip can i use that with xim 4 and still work or???
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to GPC2 Script Programming