KB + XIM + Titan2 - Fortnite Combos

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: KB + XIM + Titan2 - Fortnite Combos

Postby teckx » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:44 pm

how can I make this auto build by holding the hotkey down? I remember I removed fire from the combo I think? its been months
teckx
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby JcbIXIV » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:55 pm

I cannot get the Light K file to work, ive downloaded it and copied and pasted it at the end of the latest builder pro script you have shared and still the same error of cant include Light K file etc. What am I doing wrong?
JcbIXIV
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:51 pm

JcbIXIV wrote:I cannot get the Light K file to work, ive downloaded it and copied and pasted it at the end of the latest builder pro script you have shared and still the same error of cant include Light K file etc. What am I doing wrong?

Do not copy&paste the content of the light_k.gph file. Save a copy of the light k file into the location where your script is located.

Or paste the content into your script and remove the line '#include "light_k.gph" from your script.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby JcbIXIV » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:35 pm

Scachi wrote:
JcbIXIV wrote:I cannot get the Light K file to work, ive downloaded it and copied and pasted it at the end of the latest builder pro script you have shared and still the same error of cant include Light K file etc. What am I doing wrong?

Do not copy&paste the content of the light_k.gph file. Save a copy of the light k file into the location where your script is located.

Or paste the content into your script and remove the line '#include "light_k.gph" from your script.

thanks scachi, I actually ended up finding out how to sort that.

Ive got mals builder pro script on the titan, along with his example of input translations now with no errors.

I have keyboard and mouse into T2, T2 & ps4 controller into xim apex, xim into ps4.

however now im not sure what To do on the xim manager IOS side of things, as ive also got to set the configuration of buttons on there. aside from that every button, along with the one button builds I setup on my mouse are not functioning. I knew this was going to be a tough task but ive been sat here for 6 hours trying not to head but my monitors haha!

So I think ive got the T2 side of things sorted and now im stuck on the apex manager and cant seem to find any answers
JcbIXIV
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby JcbIXIV » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:23 pm

Right basically what I have is

Keyboard and mouse into T2 - T2 into Apex along with controller into APEX - APEX into PS4.
Also have T2 prog port plugged into my Mac laptop if that makes a difference.

What I wanted was one button builds on mouse as explained, BNJ and then map to mouse buttons on g502 which I did.
I copied Mals script for the builder pro layout into Gtuner, compiled with no errors eventually.
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7897&start=250#p62036
I then copied Mals example of keys for the input translator That he listed above the builder pro guide.
This is probably where I am going wrong as ive used the example Mal used.
I don't know which buttons correspond to the buttons on keyboard/controller so I do not have a clue how to change them as I only received the apex and titan today and have no coding experience.

But anyway ive then gone onto the Xim manager and this is what it looks like

SORRY - All images are in one place

Once again I don't know what im doing there to change it to make it correspond to the same keys as Mals example.

What Id ideally want is WASD movement, One button builds on mouse. (G502) wall, stairs and floors, maybe a roof too if im able to do that on the mouse also.
Id like to roll my scroll wheel in to get my axe out.
Q & E to be L1 and R1 to rotate through weapons.
C to crouch.
E to pick things up if possible if I have to pick things up with R thats fine along with reload.
then the normal, space jump, left shift sprint, M for map, Left ALT for invent.

If someone could potentially code this into Mals script for me or if its already there and im doing something wrong? if Mal sees this himself and can offer any advice or give me a rough step by step on what to do then id be grateful.

However like I say I have no coding experience, and I don't know what BUTTON 15 corresponds too so someone is going to have to explain like they're talking to a 5 year old or tell me what im doing wrong.

Sorry to be that noob and ask the stupid questions and I know this is going to be laughable to some people on here but ive barely touched anything and don't have a clue what im doing haha!

Thanks though guys

EDIT : If needs must I will pay someone £20 to help me out or maybe go in a Skype call to talk me through it for 20 minutes.
Just really want to get this sorted and setup so I can have some fun.. Thanks.

FURTHER EDIT : Right xim is picking up T2, I was on fortnite, not fortnite battle Royale on xim.
Everything is powered up correctly I think and all lights are showing as green on the xim.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 23.12.00.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 23.12.00.png (112.93 KiB) Viewed 1716 times
Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 23.12.07.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 23.12.07.png (88.11 KiB) Viewed 1716 times
Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 23.12.16.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 23.12.16.png (110.66 KiB) Viewed 1716 times
Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 23.06.08.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 23.06.08.png (32.69 KiB) Viewed 1716 times
Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 23.06.18.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 23.06.18.png (63.75 KiB) Viewed 1716 times
Last edited by JcbIXIV on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
JcbIXIV
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby teckx » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:57 pm

What’s needed to change the build from 1 click per item to hold down button and it turbo builds ? Is it just the statement where it says if key_active run combo
teckx

Postby JcbIXIV » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:04 pm

teckx wrote:What’s needed to change the build from 1 click per item to hold down button and it turbo builds ? Is it just the statement where it says if key_active run combo

I can't even get that far haha, or a reply by the look of it LOL!
JcbIXIV
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby teckx » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:59 pm

Same
This board seems dead
teckx

Postby JcbIXIV » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:12 pm

teckx wrote:Same
This board seems dead

I know that there are some active members on this that are able to help im just presuming they're very busy or tired of being asked the same question which is under stable. I just cant see to get the answers I need and ive read almost every god damn comment in every post lmao!

I just need someone to take £20 off me to jump in a Skype call or something and just explain what to do for 20 minutes.

I hope you find the answers you need anyways buddy
JcbIXIV
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby teckx » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:52 pm

JcbIXIV wrote:
teckx wrote:Same
This board seems dead

I know that there are some active members on this that are able to help im just presuming they're very busy or tired of being asked the same question which is under stable. I just cant see to get the answers I need and ive read almost every god damn comment in every post lmao!

I just need someone to take £20 off me to jump in a Skype call or something and just explain what to do for 20 minutes.

I hope you find the answers you need anyways buddy

Are you pushing the up arrow on your TITAn after it powers up ? I have to put mine on 1
teckx

PreviousNext

Return to GPC2 Script Programming