I need an experienced coder to make my idea alive pls??

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

I need an experienced coder to make my idea alive pls??

Postby DUCKMO3W » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:20 pm

Okay so theres already a mouse and keboard adapter script that works alright but it needs some things that will make the titan two as good as the xim4 and its only to things i just dont know anything about coding so here is the idea... if you go look at the mouse and keyboard script thats on there the """universal M & K""" it's missing 2 important things. If you just updated that one thats there it would be way better, Number 1 make the sensitivity that goes from 1 to 10 right now make that go from 1 to 500 or 1 to 1000. Next we need another sensitivity editor like the one thats there but it needs to adjust the sensitivity while looking down sights, You really need to beable to adjust the ADS sensitivity. As it stands using the "universal M & K" script now, theres no adjustment for the ADS sensitivity so when you look down your sights to shoot it only moves like a 16th of an inch any way you try to go. thats all i ask im not sure why nobodys thought of it yet. let me know if any of you smartypants coder's achive this pls?
DUCKMO3W
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: I need an experienced coder to make my idea alive pls??

Postby Sillyasskid » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:48 pm

Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Return to GPC2 Script Programming