Fortnite Battle Royale KB/M (Script + Translator)

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Fortnite Battle Royale KB/M (Script + Translator)

Postby Buffy » Mon May 14, 2018 12:02 am

Hello all,

I would like to share a script for Fortnite Battle Royale with the community I've been working on.

The goal of this script is to expand on the Keyboard/Mouse Input translator (credits to J2Kbr) and make the game more "PC-like" (ie, the script currently has item/build slot tracking), but also posting it here, we can all work together to further improve/optimize it.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hc4m2s0m04dhzii/AACYcctVbiIIlop466cGCsyOa?dl=0

In this dropbox, you will find the script (bytecode, but source is also there), an input translator, a readme, and a changelog.

:smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || Custom Scripts
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale KB/M (Script + Translator)

Postby Buffy » Mon May 14, 2018 12:59 am

I don't have any way to change the script keybinds as of now, I'll work on a configuration UI soon! I'm running into a weird glitch where I can test/debug the code, but if I try to upload it to a slot it freezes my T2.
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby lucian84 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:11 am

So what has this code insta build how do you build?

Does it have weapon slots?

Have you checked MAL8010 latest script?
lucian84
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Buffy » Mon May 14, 2018 7:53 am

lucian84 wrote:So what has this code insta build how do you build?

It does not have insta build. It has slot tracking (you may use numrow keys 1 through 5 to select your weapon slot, and F1 through F4 to select building item) and various features and controls listed in the readme. MAL's script is also aimed towards Xim users, whereas mine is purely T2 for KBM.
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby lucian84 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:03 am

Buffy wrote:

It does not have insta build. It has slot tracking (you may use numrow keys 1 through 5 to select your weapon slot, and F1 through F4 to select building item) and various features and controls listed in the readme. MAL's script is also aimed towards Xim users, whereas mine is purely T2 for KBM.

So i press F2 then fire button and it builds it?

I played yesterday with MAls script and it worked quite well liked it gone try your script also.

You need to make the traps change traps and also change materials as thoose we use in game.

Do we choose Auto PS4 in configure or HID interface
lucian84
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Buffy » Mon May 14, 2018 8:08 am

lucian84 wrote:
Buffy wrote:

So i press F2 then fire button and it builds it?

I played yesterday with MAls script and it worked quite well liked it gone try your script also.

You need to make the traps change traps and also change materials as thoose we use in game.

Do we choose Auto PS4 in configure or HID interface

Mine is strictly T2 (not XIM), so select PS4. You will need to load both the .git, and .gpc files to use this setup. If you press F2 it would select the roof piece for building, you would have to left click to actually build it. Change building material is currently bound to mouse right click like it is on PC.
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby lucian84 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:51 am

And what layout do we need to use can we use Builder pro as i allways use it?
lucian84
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby HotSteppr » Mon May 14, 2018 11:11 am

does t2 offer aim assist? im actually wondering what benefits i have using KB/M -> T2 -> XIM -> PS4... as i cant apply any ballistic curves when my mouse is in T2 but i want to have mouse combos if that makes sense?
HotSteppr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Buffy » Mon May 14, 2018 4:54 pm

lucian84 wrote:And what layout do we need to use can we use Builder pro as i allways use it?

Combat Pro (all sensitivities max, and reset building choice on), it's just the way the script is setup. I'm working on some very important optimizations (I didn't realize how much CPU was actually being used). I'll try to get it done before I go to work!
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby MAL8010 » Mon May 14, 2018 6:06 pm

Buffy wrote:Hello all,

I would like to share a script for Fortnite Battle Royale with the community I've been working on.

The goal of this script is to expand on the Keyboard/Mouse Input translator (credits to J2Kbr) and make the game more "PC-like" (ie, the script currently has item/build slot tracking), but also posting it here, we can all work together to further improve/optimize it.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hc4m2s0m04dhzii/AACYcctVbiIIlop466cGCsyOa?dl=0

In this dropbox, you will find the script (bytecode, but source is also there), an input translator, a readme, and a changelog.

:smile0517:

Nice work, I look forward to testing this when I'm back from holiday.

My latest script was actually designed for non XIM with weapon slots added, but you are clearly more knowledgeable than me with regards programming, couldn't come close to producing what you have.

EDIT: One thing you might find useful is amending the combo switch_slot so it can take the shortest RB/LB route to the desired weapon i.e. instead of always RB when slots_to_change > 0 (so if going from weapon slot 1 to 5 it will RB 4 times when in fact LB once is far quicker) taking the LB route if it's the quicker route.

So where you have this:
Code: Select all

if(slots_to_change > 0)
        set_val(XB1_RB, 100);
    else
        set_val(XB1_LB, 100);

I have this:

Code: Select all
if(((wpn_slot_switch < weapon_slot) && ((weapon_slot - wpn_slot_switch) < 3)) || ((wpn_slot_switch > weapon_slot) && ((wpn_slot_switch - weapon_slot) > 2))) {
            set_val(LB, 100);
        } else {
            set_val(RB, 100);
        }
MAL8010
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Next

Return to GPC2 Script Programming