Fortnite Aim Assist, Rapid Fire & Double Pump (Builder pro)

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: Fortnite Aim Assist, Rapid Fire & Double Pump (Builder p

Postby tomtay79 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:59 pm

Wow nice one I shall add it later. Was going to request just the double pump with the same activation also but this has sorted that out. Don't get what you mean by circle to exit in what way is it bound to circle? I'll go try it now and will sus what's what.
Nice one again for the script man and for the extras. I owe you a beer :joia:
tomtay79
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby tomtay79 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:21 pm

Somehow the double pump randomly comes on. It might just be me I'm not to sure. If you get a chance get the titan to show 1 for on and 0 for off. Just another suggestion. The double pump is vicious as!

EDIT

My bad I get it now. It will revert back to double pump if I press triangle. That's a very nice touch but it's a nightmare trying to remember. I got a lovely "accidental" kill trying to snipe someone when it auto changed to scar and it finished them off.
tomtay79
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby OMG-STI » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:19 am

How I set up double pump is... when it's on, if you go into build mode double pump would still be active.
This would make it shuffle around the walls, floors etc. So if you enter build mode via circle then
double pump will go off and you can build normally. So basically pressing circle stops pump
and pressing circle again returns to combat so pump goes back on.
If you exit build mode and pump was on but suspended so to speak, exit with circle and not triangle.
The toggle to suspend pump is circle long story short.
I'll still play around with it for sure. Eventually it will be tip top lol

I'm sure there is more sophisticated ways to block or suspend buttons but that's all I know for now.
OMG-STI
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby tomtay79 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:47 am

Mate you have it spot on it's just a case of me getting use to the set up. Without that I would need to quickly fling up a wall (under fire) disable the double pump with l2 and left then get back on to building. That's what I do with most scripts I use, so if I can get me head around this it will save me a lot of hassle.
tomtay79
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby teckx » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:28 pm

finally got it working and figured out how to activate the double pump. havnt tried the others yet ill give them a go today. Wondering why you use two buttons to activate the combo and not just the DPAD left to trigger the bool
teckx
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby tomtay79 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:42 pm

teckx wrote:finally got it working and figured out how to activate the double pump. havnt tried the others yet ill give them a go today. Wondering why you use two buttons to activate the combo and not just the DPAD left to trigger the bool

Saves accidental activation
tomtay79
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby tomtay79 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:49 pm

I think just a purple light to show when the double pump is on would help a lot. Just letting it change from 0 to 1(earlier suggestion) to show activation might be missed but every time the light turns purple you know it's switched back on at a glance. Just another thought for when your tinkering with it.

Edit:
It's catching me out so much. Not known if it's activated or not is getting me killed more than I'm killing with it. A purple light just for the pump activation would deffo be the answer, you'd be able to spot it out of your peripheral vision. Then just 0-1 for the rest.

They should put a donation system into this as I'd like to buy you a beer
tomtay79
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby OMG-STI » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:18 pm

Haha, I'm not alone then getting shot cos my pump was not activated and I thought it was.
I'm just busy doing some other things, but I will update when I have some more time on it.
Shouldn't be long.
(Display/ LED) next.
OMG-STI
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby tomtay79 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:54 pm

OMG-STI wrote:Haha, I'm not alone then getting shot cos my pump was not activated and I thought it was.
I'm just busy doing some other things, but I will update when I have some more time on it.
Shouldn't be long.
(Display/ LED) next.

Yeah it's getting a bit awkward now as in you can't tell when something is active. I seem to have a problem with my dpad as it can accidently press up with left and left with up it's so annoying. When rapid fire ect comes on by accident I have no clue until I fire. Deffo would be better with a 0 and 1 for on off with twitch, rapid fire and aim abuse with purple light for pump (as that's the daddy).

BTW the twitch is sooooooo good. Getting a much higher hit rate as it helps with the bloom. Just took someone out in seconds with black A.R from one end of tilted to the other. Kudos on that one
tomtay79
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby teckx » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:12 pm

how can i tell when twitch is active? i dont see the crosshair moving when i zoom
also when i go to activate it i get the team chat dialog that pops up.. is that what the combo Return is supposed to close? doesnt seem to be working for me
teckx

PreviousNext

Return to GPC2 Script Programming