Gurus HELP with a SIMPLE anti recoil script

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: Gurus HELP with a SIMPLE anti recoil script

Postby Adam82 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:13 pm

Sorry to jump into your post but I just purchased titan twofor rainbow 6 and I have been trying out different recoil scripts but I m having same problem I think. when I aim the weapon it will look down!!! I tried different operators guns and all do same thing. did you find fix plz?

I also have xim4

should i post in new post?
Adam82
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Scachi » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:30 pm

TheSaint wrote:I am using default controller layout. I have noticed today as I adjusted values right/left stick, there was some change to firing issue, not as drastuc drop down, but targeting becomes shaky and it harder to place scope on target. I wonder if that means anything ..

Can you try it again and look at the "Device Monitor" in GTuner IV to see which buttons are active/send to the console when this issue happens ? (the T2 needs to be connected to the console and your PC at the same time for this)

Have you tried to use the same script with the apex and using the controller connected to the xim to play, without touching the other input devices ?

Have you tried to use the same script without the apex using the T2 with gamepad only, just to test if this still happens to rule out a XIM config issue ?

That is how I would try to track down this issue.
I know it is a lot I am asking for, but I can't think of anything else on how to track down the source of this problem.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheSaint » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:54 am

I think I have found the cause of the issue I am having. The only thing I was not able to follow was communication option where I change connectivity to USB. This was due to missing that option in PS4 settings and some said it is not needed. Anyway I burrowed a new controller (v2) from friend and connected to PS4 and sure enough, the USB option to connect was there! After connecting, I tried using T2 again and the drop down issue is gone! :smile0202:

Now I still get a micro-movement in scope while in ADS (cannot stop reticle while in ADS) but I hope this is due to needed tweaks to dead zone value maybe?

Thanks again for the great help and I love my new T2 device. I just need to tweak it mow. :smile0517:
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Adam82 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:18 pm

What do you mean by new controller v2? I have same problem and it really annoying!
Adam82
Corporal
Corporal

Postby TheSaint » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:16 pm

https://www.console-deals.com/advice/of ... oller-buy/

Only the new controller gives you option in settings for USB connectivity based on my experience.
TheSaint
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:06 pm

Adam82 wrote:What do you mean by new controller v2? I have same problem and it really annoying!

The new controller may have solved the problem for him, but the communication method can't be the problem.
This option only appears in the menu when there was a new controller connected to a ps4. If you only use old controllers, this option is hidden/not visible at all.

You may want to check your controllers sticks "sticknoise"/deadzone of the sticks first via the Device Monitor.

+Connect the T2 to your PC and the Controller to the T2
+Open the Device Monitor in GTuner IV
+Take a look at the fields "Right Stick X" "Right Stick Y" and "Left Stick X" "Left Stick Y" and remember/write down the values without having touched the sticks.
+Now move the sticks around and let go of them again and check the minx/max values they have each after releasing the sticks and they had come to a rest.
+Repeat that process a couple of times

If the resting values of the sticks are reaching far more than -5 / +5 then you may have a worn out controller and it may help to get a new one... the communication method setting can't be the solution to the problem I think, but J2kbr may have more information about that.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Previous

Return to GPC2 Script Programming