Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby Cocaroca » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:03 am

can i use my controller dualsense on xbox series x without problem ?
Cocaroca
Corporal
Corporal

Postby eXaiNReacH » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:47 am

battlelog wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:No, those are DualSense controllers with modifications, that's why are always sold out.

The thing is, making a dualsense 3rd party controller with haptic and all that stuff sony put it... is not cheap to mass produce yet, and all the issues on the production chain due COVID haven't be overcome yet.

Keep an eye on Hori or Logitech, if someone can do it; will be them.

Hori has a fighting pad coming out in August, I do not know if that would help the situation we our all in. I think Mad said that it wont work for some reason, have to look for that thread.

https://stores.horiusa.com/fighting-com ... station-5/

I just got my Fighting Commander OCTA for PlayStation 5 from playasia
I use the Hori as authentication controller on titan two and a ps3 controller to game
It works as the old solution with ps4 games and some older ps5 games unfortunately :grumpy:
dont know if something can be done
eXaiNReacH
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby jameswoo » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:47 pm

I got the Beloader Pro to work with the device Zen, by selecting "Enable PS Remote Play" in the Zen Studio software.

I can't get Titan Two to work. Wonder is there a similar setting in the GtunerIV software?
jameswoo
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:04 pm

jameswoo wrote:I got the Beloader Pro to work with the device Zen, by selecting "Enable PS Remote Play" in the Zen Studio software.

I can't get Titan Two to work. Wonder is there a similar setting in the GtunerIV software?

It works fine for me with the beloader pro. I am on ps5 and use "output protocol" "USB PS4".
"Device Configuration", bottom right in GTuner IV.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Reverend2100 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:04 am

So Scachi you have the Beloader Pro? Is it working well for you - and did you have the Beloader not-pro before? If so how does that compare?
Reverend2100
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:03 am

The pro is nice with included ethernet. no more issues to find the correct supported usb lan adapter.
I am still missing LED and rumble support for usb connection, but its missing for both (pro and normal).
LED/Rumble works when you connect the controller via bluetooth to the pro, but then you can't use the T2.
I can get my T2 to connect to the pro via bluetooth after a few tries, but no controls are getting through, so no luck with that work around.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Reverend2100 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:01 am

Hmm. I use the Astro C40, which has never worked in the Beloader to play PS5 games without the T2 - I could never connect to the 'normal' with just my contoller, I needed the T2 between them. It's an odd little gadget.

I did order the Beloader Pro which will be here on Monday, so I'm looking forward to a more streamlined setup - having a USB Powered hub -> Beloader -> Ethernet Hub -> T2 -> Controller is ridiculous :shocked: My wife keeps looking at it all saying WHAT is all that for!?

Er, so I can auto-fire... :joia:
Reverend2100
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby jameswoo » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:02 pm

I got my Astro C40 to work with the Beloader pro thru the T2, it just won't work direct

I gather pointers from other posters on how to get Beloader to work with T2 and this works consistently for me now:

need both usb cables behind the titan 2 connected, one to your PC one to beloader

The Beloader is connected to the Ps5 (green permanent light on the Beloader). There are red lights on the T2. First I pulled the C40 out of port A on the T2. Then I pulled the USB T2 cable (T2 output) out I put this cable back and then the C40 into port A of the T2. All the lights are green afterwards
jameswoo
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device