Can the titan 2 work on ps5 games?

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Can the titan 2 work on ps5 games?

Postby lennon.71 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:47 am

Hey everyone.
I am a quadriplegic and used the titan to on my PS4 with the Xbox adaptive controller in input a and a normal PS4 controller and input b. I have to use the Xbox adaptive controller because I physically can’t hold a controller and can’t use the triggers on a controller. I bought the Titan to because all of my friends play on PlayStation or I obviously would’ve gotten an Xbox. I just got a PS5 yesterday and connected it like I normally would, but it seems like it is not working on my PS5 games. I made sure to set my communication method to usb cable, but it still does not work. Am I doing something wrong?
lennon.71
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Can the titan 2 work on ps5 games?

Postby battlelog » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:43 pm

Right now, with new PS5 & some PS4 games the T2 will not work. Sony has done something with the code on the PS5 DS controller. Console Tuner has a fix in the works, but will not release till next year?

Sorry that you can not play your games it sucks, to be honest. Sony really fucked alot of people on this IMO.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby jayjayuk » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:26 pm

Easy fix, just nobody can be bothered. 1 dev who has lost interest and out sniffing other income...

Sending my Titan Two back to Amazon, they accepted my return.
jayjayuk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby battlelog » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:06 am

I dont think its that man, to much money to be made in this market, IMO.

Its not a easy fix, I mean it should be, but then you are bringing in alot of legal matters. You just cant get the DS code and release it just like that. The way Sony is, they would send all thier Lawyers after J2K. CM Zen is in the same boat, they have to figure out a way to by pass the legal drama.

I am pretty sure if both companies knew that they could just release a FW update just like that with no legal issues, then it would have been done, Man.

Also why do you think that Sony has not released a 3 party controller yet??? Its the code, once that happens then its all good for T2 & Zen.

I do not think the new XBOX has these issues, not sure cause I have never had a xbox, and have not seen any posts about this issue?

Just my 2 cents.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Buffy » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:08 am

jayjayuk wrote:Easy fix, just nobody can be bothered. 1 dev who has lost interest and out sniffing other income...

Agreed, the fix is easy. Using remote play is a very simple solution :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || Custom Scripts
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby jayjayuk » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:55 am

Buffy wrote:
jayjayuk wrote:Easy fix, just nobody can be bothered. 1 dev who has lost interest and out sniffing other income...

Agreed, the fix is easy. Using remote play is a very simple solution :smile0517:

Thats what i will be doing, dont need to spend 100 on a device to do that. (not sure if you're trying to be smart here.)

You can't just make a product and abandon it, just saying.. should pass it on to another dev if you have no more interest in it or no time anymore.

I used to run 360gamesaves.com, been coding with consoles and pcs for years.

I was always honest and kept everyone up to date, lack of software updates and content is one thing, and under certain circumstances it's forgiveable. Lack of information on whats going on is unfogiveable for a paid product. There should be news update on the main page, along the lines of, please bear with us.. or it's all over guys

I notice one of my posts in another forum got deleted, so stuff being censored here yet no effort in updating the member base with the current and future roadmap for this product! .. Way to go!
jayjayuk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Clarkson08 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:33 pm

Has anyone got an update at all? Playing cod beta and can no longer use the titan 2
Clarkson08
Private
Private

Postby johnjoe96 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:44 pm

I Just came across a video with a workaround but it's not cheap.. its for a device called a beloader ps5 dongle.. this makes the ps5 think you are using remote play.. looks like a good fix for something that is obviously not being worked on any more

But it may get it working again for you

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Beloader-Keybo ... pons&psc=1
johnjoe96
Corporal
Corporal

Postby kaludon209 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:25 am

Yeah, I really wouldn't buy one just for this. I get a lot of use out of mine using my Xbox Elite controller with everything, but I know there are people who really want to use their UFB stick/hitbox with Strive and it doesn't seem like there's any other way until August.
https://routerlogin.ltd/
https://pikashow.ltd/
Last edited by kaludon209 on Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
kaludon209
Private
Private

Postby battlelog » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:25 pm

Until august, what do you mean??
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Next

Return to Titan Two Device