Do titan 2 support PS5 Dualsense edge?

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Do titan 2 support PS5 Dualsense edge?

Postby Bladenick » Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:52 am

The recent released pS5 dualsense edge, I wonder do titan 2 support it by default? Since dualsense controller is supported
Bladenick
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Do titan 2 support PS5 Dualsense edge?

Postby UK_Wildcats » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:24 pm

I tested it briefly yesterday, and most of the functions work; however, I noticed that certain buttons do not work (i.e. touchpad, function buttons).
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Bladenick » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:00 am

Thanks a lot, do possible do more test and give some detail result? Such as how many button work/not work?
Bladenick
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Bladenick » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:33 am

Tested by tt2 community , the touchpad press is supported, but no cursor function, and 2 back button s and fn not work.
Generally speak, it work as PS5 dualsense without touchpad cursor.

In additionally, the edge controller recognizes as HID device rather than PlayStation controller. I wonder if new firmware still expectable? We need it to compatible with recent several new controller, I’m quite pessimistic since the tt2 production currently stopped,
Bladenick
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Ezm0d3 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:47 am

Bladenick wrote:Tested by tt2 community , the touchpad press is supported, but no cursor function, and 2 back button s and fn not work.
Generally speak, it work as PS5 dualsense without touchpad cursor.

In additionally, the edge controller recognizes as HID device rather than PlayStation controller. I wonder if new firmware still expectable? We need it to compatible with recent several new controller, I’m quite pessimistic since the tt2 production currently stopped,

To clarify, are you saying that the back buttons/paddles do or don’t work when connected to the T2?

Are there downsides to it being recognised as an HID device instead of PS controller?
Ezm0d3
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Constantteen » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:48 pm

I can verify that too..for me the touchpad and my share doesn't work and when I press L2 it gives the command of pressing L2 but also gives the command of the share button.so every time I try to ads the share pop up appears. For the time being I disabled completely the share button from the input translator but hopefully we can have an update soon
Constantteen
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Gab21 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:44 am

Constantteen wrote:I can verify that too..for me the touchpad and my share doesn't work and when I press L2 it gives the command of pressing L2 but also gives the command of the share button.so every time I try to ads the share pop up appears. For the time being I disabled completely the share button from the input translator but hopefully we can have an update soon

Can you plse explain I been trying to disable button 18 which is share button on tuner air but with no joy ... Any help would be great
Gab21
Private
Private

Return to Titan Two Device