Connecting Xim4 and Titan Two issues

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Connecting Xim4 and Titan Two issues

Postby Wistle » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:31 pm

Frustrated...

Xbox One - Xim4 (works perfectly fine on its own) but can't get it to work while teamed with Titan Two. I had a Titan One and it always worked fine.

Is there a guide somewhere to get the new Titan and Xim4 to work together?

Bought a power adapter for the Titan device...authentication controller in B and Xim4 in input A. I have issues with authentication but I am able to work around to get green lights for both inputs but Xim4 is not being picked up - mouse wont work (lights on G502 are on though) the controller pluged in to Xim works but as a standard controller not with the button mapping assigned in Xim.

Both devices updated...

Thanks in advance.
Wistle
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Connecting Xim4 and Titan Two issues

Postby Wistle » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:01 am

Okay, I've spent the better part of 12 hours the last two days trying to get this to work - bought new cables, bought an ac adapter for the titan two device, and scoured the internet trying to figure this out.

With eeverything up and running...best I get is all green lights and profile #. I can play with controller connected to input B and can also play with controller hooked up to Xim4 -input A (I use a mouse and hold/use half of an elite controller).. none of the mapping thru xim work and my G502 doesn't respond. Also, I can only get the android interface to connect half the time.

If I hook up everything normal WITHOUT the Titan Two... everything works like normal...

Again, both Xim4 and Titan Two are updated to latest and I'm on the Xbox One.

I'm at a loss and I hoping someone in the community can help.

Thanks
Wistle
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Sillyasskid » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:51 am

How many Xbox One Controllers are incorporated current set up? If the answer is more than 1, then your going to have issues.

This controller has to be connected to the Xim4 (it must remain connected to the Xim4 at all times), and then you connect the Xim4 to the Titan 2. It takes a good 15-20 seconds before the Xim4 initializes when you see the Xim4 flash 4 green lights, its ready, The Titan 2 should see it as an Xbox One Controller. And provide a full path thru connection to it.

Trying to connect another Xbox One controller to the Titan Two, will reset the xim4, and the controller just added will become the new authenticated controller, with the full pass thru connection to the console.

Work around
if you authenticate your xbox one controller first to the Titan Two, then authenticate the Xim4 after, using a controller besides the Xbox one, such as a ps3 or xbox 360 controller.
The titan two wont reset the Xim4, with either of theses controllers, and will successfully initialize allowing you to use the mouse.
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Postby Wistle » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:08 am

Yep, I was trying to roll out two xbox one controllers - didn't know any better.

The work around worked. Thank you soooooo much. :joia:

Thanks again.
Wistle
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Titan Two Device