You will need to Youtube Videos!!!

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

You will need to Youtube Videos!!!

Postby battlelog » Tue May 23, 2017 3:00 am

So I was looking around YT and I seen about 3 to 5 vids on the T2, kind of bland on the marketing part if you ask me??
Now we know the rival, dont want to get into that but JK if you want this thing to take off like it should. You will need to get someone to make a lot of of YT tutorals and a good marketing plan man.

I never knew about these devices until one they I walked into Bestbuy and found the CM, I picked one up with out knowing how to use it and figured maybe some YT vids were up. They were a lot of them man, I was pretty impressed by the thing.
I swicthed over because Bone let me know the truth behind this device. So now I am your customer, I have 2 T1's and I have bought but not yet received mt 2 T2's. Can't wait for them to get here and start to play around with them.

Look our community here is very helpful and always very positive, they have all helped me out alot, Thank you all. But you will need to really do some YT vids, look everyone goes to yt to learn how to do something or hear about this and that, its a great tool, and in a way free marketing tool if you ask me.

I know there are a few T1 yt vids out there but we need them by ConsoleTuner, that way people will look at them and will feel more comfortable tinkering with there new T2.

I hope you do not take offence to this rant, but I just want this thing to work for everyone, I read alot of the treads on here and it sure looks like this thing can do alot and then some.

Well guys I hope you think about it and it works out in the end.

Thank you again to everyone that has helped me out with the T1 and thank you in advance with the help with the T2. :smile0202: :smile0202:
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: You will need to Youtube Videos!!!

Postby J2Kbr » Wed May 24, 2017 6:21 pm

Hi battlelog, thank you for your message and support. I totally agree with you, for the Titan Two, right now I am avoiding publicity as the device still in beta period. But after that we will strongly invest on YouTube video, definitively. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby battlelog » Thu May 25, 2017 12:39 am

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby kenshin80012 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:07 pm

battlelog wrote:So I was looking around YT and I seen about 3 to 5 vids on the T2:

those 3 to 5 videos would probably be mine. don't worry, i will be releasing more and more
kenshin80012
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:45 pm

kenshin80012 wrote:
battlelog wrote:So I was looking around YT and I seen about 3 to 5 vids on the T2:

those 3 to 5 videos would probably be mine. don't worry, i will be releasing more and more

thank you. Truly appreciated!! :joia: :joia: :joia:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby kenshin80012 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:22 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
kenshin80012 wrote:

thank you. Truly appreciated!! :joia: :joia: :joia:

no problem! if you want a video for a commonly asked question, just let me know, a good example was the wired mic on the ps4
kenshin80012
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby battlelog » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:21 am

kenshin80012 wrote:

Good to know thanks. :smile0203:
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby kenshyn » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:28 am

I just got into the beta and just some simple quick how to videos would be awesome how to record and download a macro. How create a quick combo script. damn the t1 drag and drop script makes me want to buy that one lol.
kenshyn
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby pablosscripts » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:32 am

Yeah I try to promote the T2 by putting logos in the front of my videos and "Titan Two" in the titles, but ultimately the marketing machine has yet to kick off. You kind of don't want to get people hyped up until you have your retail strategy worked out and pre-orders available to go. Right now even though it's in beta you still have people complaining about postage costs and time, even though they should know this isn't going to be ideal because it's a BETA. But some people don't get it, so you don't want to create bad blood by kicking off the marketing machine too early.

If official pre-orders have kicked off and you don't see more noise around T2, then yes it's time to revisit this thread. But for now, let's all work together to get this product perfect before it leaves beta!
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:13 pm

Thank you Pablo. :smile0517: 100% agree with what you said.

The beta sales is surprisingly good and the feedback I am getting from the beta users are being invaluable to perfect the device. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Next

Return to Titan Two Device