Xbox blue tooth sinks but does not work

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Xbox blue tooth sinks but does not work

Postby killjoyboy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:02 pm

that did not work at all. and the controller did not respond when on auto also the second slot was red and would not go green
killjoyboy
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby killjoyboy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:11 pm

and when T did hook it up to the console to see if it would work there the digital read out was doing the auau and then just plinking lines
killjoyboy
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Munkee915 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:43 am

OK, just to confirm:
1. you are on latest Gtuner (1.0.2.11) and FW (0.94.1.1)
2. You are using the MS wireless adapter (https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Xbox-W ... ss+adapter)
3. Gtuner did copy the 4 files to the SD card.
4. Output protocol set to automatic (this is what I'm using and it works for me)
5. Once you do this, you plug the adapter into port 1 and it goes orange, then green (so far so good).
6. You sync the controller to the MS adapter (I use the sync buttons on the adapter and controller)
7. After you sync, you can confirm the controller is working wireless because you see input on the device monitor.
8. When you unplug from the PC to move to the XBox, you are plugging the cable into the OUTPUT port and not PROG, correct? ( i know this sounds dumb, but I have done this a few times when writing scripts and moving back and forth to test and found myself wondering why the T2 wont connect for about 20-30 sec before I realize my mistake).

I just went and tested with my setup and it has no problems connecting wireless->T2->XBone. If it is flashing AU, have you tried plugging another controller into port 2 and see if it authorizes that way?
Munkee915
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby killjoy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:24 pm

ok I know you are trying to help me but this is getting silly. YES I DID all that, yes it is the MS wireless for xbox one, yes I plugged it in the out put, and more over and over and it does not work. I bought this item of this one thing over the One, I want wireless and I do not have what the product said it offered.
Could this unit be defective?
you can call me to do a live walk through if you want. if we did that from the start we would not have wasted over a week of texting. 772-924-9555 Alan
killjoy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:29 pm

The product does what it says as it works for others users. You are doing something wrong.
killjoy wrote:yes I plugged it in the out put

You are inaccurate with your information, what that mean?

And why do you use 2 accounts??
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Munkee915 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:06 pm

prototype wrote:
killjoy wrote:yes I plugged it in the out put

You are inaccurate with your information, what that mean?

He was replying to my post where I asked to make sure he was using the output port and not the prog port when connecting to his system.

killjoy wrote:ok I know you are trying to help me but this is getting silly. YES I DID all that, yes it is the MS wireless for xbox one, yes I plugged it in the out put, and more over and over and it does not work. I bought this item of this one thing over the One, I want wireless and I do not have what the product said it offered.
Could this unit be defective?
you can call me to do a live walk through if you want. if we did that from the start we would not have wasted over a week of texting. 772-924-9555 Alan

Sorry man, I (and pretty sure most here) dont actually work for the company so community tech support is what is. Do you have any other systems you can test it on? ps4, 360, or ps3? I tried configuring my T2 in different ways to replicate the issue but it consistently works for me. The only way I came close to replicating the issue was by removing the SD card from the T2 completely. Do you have another SD card you could try maybe? Verify that it is formatted as FAT32 and if not, reformat it using GTuner (not Windows) and try the config again. Are there any other files on your SD card besides the T2 files? If you plug it into an SD reader you should only see the TITAN TWO folder, and in that folder should be the 4 files that were copied in during the config.

I supposed there could be a possibility of a defective unit but thats not something I can really speak to. I'm also a bit curious as to why you purchased the unit to use a stock XBone control on the XBone wireless when it really isnt needed. Is it just for the gamepack/script functionality?
Munkee915
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:13 pm

Munkee915 wrote:He was replying to my post where I asked to make sure he was using the output port and not the prog port when connecting to his system.

Sorry for my english :) Yes if he use the same port to configure the Titan Two and plug in the console, this is the issue.
Munkee915 wrote:Sorry man, I (and pretty sure most here) dont actually work for the company so community tech support is what is.

We are all here for the same purpose, get the maximum of our Titan and like many others i'm here to help in my free time. I'm unpaid i do that for my pleasure to help and to learn how i can achieve my crazy ideas by scripting. Thanks to the community :joia: And most of the time the problem is the user, the Titans are powerful but not so easy to use for beginners.
killjoy wrote:ok I got a sd chip that works, updated ALL and did the configuration 4 files copied, and did all instructions just like you said and from the controller and titan two side all is green and looks like it is working..... UNTILL I plug it in to the xbox one.. IT DOES NOT WORK... please help

killjoyboy wrote:WOW Yes on the device monitor it shows all the right keys as I use the controller wirelessly so the problem is from the titan two to the console, Where do we go from here

killjoyboy wrote:WOW Yes on the device monitor it shows all the right keys as I use the controller wirelessly so the problem is from the titan two to the console, Where do we go from here

killjoyboy wrote:and when T did hook it up to the console to see if it would work there the digital read out was doing the auau and then just plinking lines

For me everything works as expected. There is a video tutorial here:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=6783#p50058
you can't miss it or your device is defective. It may be your USB cable too.

@Munkee915 When the controller is synced once it's enough you just power on your controller next times? As the wireless adapter can be used to authenticate the AU should not happen?
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby killjoy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:23 pm

I want to say THANK YOU for the help, did not realize you were no with the manufacture. So once again THANK YOU ALL for the help you have been great. The sd card was new I will try to reformat it, and I have new cables coming in. but the cable I used to attach it to the console is the one that came with the titan, I wanted the titan for the mods. I have an xbx 360 but I do not want to bum more stuff for a console I am not using so I could can not test the wireless hook up. so were do we go from here
killjoy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:36 pm

I believe the supplied cable is a Titan cable with the Titan logo right?
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby killjoy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:07 pm

it is a short cable like 12" long I did not see a logo on it I did try other cables ... Tonight when I get home I will format the chip and redo all the instructions. I will let you know what happens.
killjoy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device