Titan One Gamepacks Into Titan Two

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan One Gamepacks Into Titan Two

Postby zombielols » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:38 am

Will some Titan One gamepacks be supported by the Titan Two? Because a lot of them say that they're Titan One exclusive.
So, will the Titan Two also support the Titan One gamepacks or not? If not then the Titan One will have one more advantage over than Titan Two.
zombielols
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Titan One Gamepacks Into Titan Two

Postby battlelog » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:15 am

I dont think so, the code langue is diffrent, I know there is a way to convert them but I have no clue on how to do that, soory man. Maybe ask Fishbone or pablo, they might be able to help you out on how to convert them to the t2?
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby zombielols » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:19 am

battlelog wrote:I dont think so, the code langue is diffrent, I know there is a way to convert them but I have no clue on how to do that, soory man. Maybe ask Fishbone or pablo, they might be able to help you out on how to convert them to the t2?

RIP, I'll just wait for more replies I guess some people might find this and help me?
zombielols
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:42 am

J2Kbr has to work the change over to his gamepacks from Titan One to Titan Two but I think anything new will be written in Titan Two coding. Give him a little time to see this to respond because he is very busy being a one man show! What are you looking for and what gamepack you want first?
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby zombielols » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:23 pm

bonefisher wrote:J2Kbr has to work the change over to his gamepacks from Titan One to Titan Two but I think anything new will be written in Titan Two coding. Give him a little time to see this to respond because he is very busy being a one man show! What are you looking for and what gamepack you want first?

I don't know, I just wanted the Overwatch gamepack I guess.
zombielols
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby zombielols » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:58 pm

battlelog wrote:I dont think so, the code langue is diffrent, I know there is a way to convert them but I have no clue on how to do that, soory man. Maybe ask Fishbone or pablo, they might be able to help you out on how to convert them to the t2?

Can you at least try to find it, please?
zombielols
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Eyekeelu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:36 pm

You may already know this, if so my apologies... but if not you could go into the GtunerIV and hit the online resources tab and search for overwatch. antithesis has one in there, I don’t play that game but it looks pretty good to me. Obviously you may have other things you’re looking for, but thought it was worth saying.
Eyekeelu
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bonefisher » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:18 pm

Eyekeelu wrote:You may already know this, if so my apologies... but if not you could go into the GtunerIV and hit the online resources tab and search for overwatch. antithesis has one in there, I don’t play that game but it looks pretty good to me. Obviously you may have other things you’re looking for, but thought it was worth saying.

+1 :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby zombielols » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:38 am

Eyekeelu wrote:You may already know this, if so my apologies... but if not you could go into the GtunerIV and hit the online resources tab and search for overwatch. antithesis has one in there, I don’t play that game but it looks pretty good to me. Obviously, you may have other things you’re looking for, but thought it was worth saying.

Yeah, I found the Overwatch by antithesis, but it says "Soldier: 76" so I thought it was only for Soldier: 76, correct?
zombielols
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Eyekeelu » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:39 am

zombielols wrote:
Eyekeelu wrote:You may already know this, if so my apologies... but if not you could go into the GtunerIV and hit the online resources tab and search for overwatch. antithesis has one in there, I don’t play that game but it looks pretty good to me. Obviously, you may have other things you’re looking for, but thought it was worth saying.

Yeah, I found the Overwatch by antithesis, but it says "Soldier: 76" so I thought it was only for Soldier: 76, correct?

I’m not really sure, I don’t play the game, but once you download the script on your computer, the top reads

“ overwatch: Soldier 76, 1, 10”

So is that three characters? I’m not sure, but yea it ain’t every character I suppose, but it’s a start.
Eyekeelu
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Next

Return to Titan Two Device