ASTRO C40 WIRED AND WIRELESS DESCRIPTORS

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: ASTRO C40 WIRED AND WIRELESS DESCRIPTORS

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:26 am

I will try get this out as soon as possible. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Titan101 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:29 am

I can see this issue is being worked on, and appreciate that you have been responsive to the community. Just letting you know I'm another player who recently purchased an Astro Controller, and the Titan2. I wouldn't have purchased both if not for this website stating they're compatible.
Titan101
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Tjcombo5115 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:06 pm

I Have a solution after alot of messing around go into ps4 - settings - devices - controllers - communication method USB cable and you should be set wireless is troublesome because of the dongle hope this helps :joia: :joia: :joia:
Tjcombo5115
Private
Private

Postby GettenOld » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:10 pm

Tjcombo5115 wrote:I Have a solution after alot of messing around go into ps4 - settings - devices - controllers - communication method USB cable and you should be set wireless is troublesome because of the dongle hope this helps :joia: :joia: :joia:

Hi,

I'm not sure how that works on yours but that is the standard procedure to change that setting over to Use USB Cable and it does not fix the issue for me. It did in a previous firmware of the T2. Maybe you have the older firmware? If so then don't update if you want to continue using C40 controller.
GettenOld
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:41 pm

GettenOld wrote:
Tjcombo5115 wrote:I Have a solution after alot of messing around go into ps4 - settings - devices - controllers - communication method USB cable and you should be set wireless is troublesome because of the dongle hope this helps :joia: :joia: :joia:

Hi,

I'm not sure how that works on yours but that is the standard procedure to change that setting over to Use USB Cable and it does not fix the issue for me. It did in a previous firmware of the T2. Maybe you have the older firmware? If so then don't update if you want to continue using C40 controller.

I think it depends on the controller used if this setting is required or not.
Older PS4 controller (without the lightbar visible through the touchpad) work fine without this set to USB for me.
The newer ps4 controller will bypass the usb connection and still communicate via bluetooth to the ps4. They use the cable only for charging the battery.
I don't know how the astro works so it is worth a try.
You can switch your PS4 setting back to wireless, reboot the Titan Two and reconnect your astro controller to the T2.
Then check if the controller is working again and if your script are still have an effect on your PS4.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby GettenOld » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:08 pm

Scachi wrote:
GettenOld wrote:

Hi,

I think it depends on the controller used if this setting is required or not.
Older PS4 controller (without the lightbar visible through the touchpad) work fine without this set to USB for me.
The newer ps4 controller will bypass the usb connection and still communicate via bluetooth to the ps4. They use the cable only for charging the battery.
I don't know how the astro works so it is worth a try.
You can switch your PS4 setting back to wireless, reboot the Titan Two and reconnect your astro controller to the T2.
Then check if the controller is working again and if your script are still have an effect on your PS4.

Hi,

That's not how the C40 works but thanks for your input. It's a USB code problem not a user error problem.

Thanks
GettenOld
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby ADOOL » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:37 pm

J2Kbr wrote:I will try get this out as soon as possible. Thanks.

Hi When will the update be released to support the Astro c 40 controller I've been waiting to fully support this control :icon_frown: :cry:
ADOOL
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby semo » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:35 am

Is there an update on this?
semo
Corporal
Corporal

Postby ADOOL » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:35 pm

Is there a solution to this problem my control is turned on for a few minutes and then stop its support from Titan 2 I do not know what is the reason, although I see the color index in Titan changes with the pressure of the buttons but there is no response in the PlayStation 4 I am really annoyed because I asked Titan to enjoy playing on Astro C40 controller
ADOOL
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby GettenOld » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:45 pm

ADOOL,

The issue between Titan Two and the C40 is currently being worked on. There is a bug ticket in Github and you can follow the status from there. Directions are stickied.
GettenOld
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device