Had a power surge Titan Two has red light.

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Had a power surge Titan Two has red light.

Postby grarrg » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:57 pm

I apologize for the lateness of my reply.
I unplugged and re-plugged everything in as I had done a couple of times and now it’s suddenly working.
I don’t know why but I am happy LOL.
Thank you very much for your help.
grarrg
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:24 am

Very happy for hearing that!! :) Thank you for keep us updated.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby eddieboy911 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:15 pm

I have almost the same issue but it has not been resolved. When I put the output as USB360, everytime I connect my DS4 controller, light turns red. When in prog mode, light is blue. When this is only happening when I use it on my PC. When I switch it to auto for PS4, everything works as it should. Only when I use it on PC with USBXBOX360 does light turn red. Any thoughts?? This just started happening recently. Also it only happens when running scripts. When using macros, it is green(even USB360). Any thoughts?? Thank you.

UPDATE: I uninstalled the xbox360 driver from device manager and restarted PC, now it works again. If anyone encounters this with PC, could be a bad 360 driver.

UPDATE EVEN MORE: It turns out whenever I unplug from prog and plug into output, It goes into the red state. I have to uninstall driver, reinstall and reboot for it to work. Any other news about these issues?? Im not sure if its the computer as this happens with all 3 of my titan 2 devices.
eddieboy911
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:13 pm

What is happening in this case is the Xbox 360 drivers is configuring the Titan Two as Players 2, which translates to red color on both Titan Two and DS4 lightbar (player 1 == blue, player 2 == red, player 3 == green, player 4 == purple).

This is not an issue, your Titan Two is good and operating normally. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device