Weirdest issue ever

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Weirdest issue ever

Postby Bleak5170 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Had to ask if anyone else has experienced this. Using a licensed DS4 controller with my PS4 and the R2 button no longer works....unless it's plugged into the Titan Two. WTH?? I tested it a fair bit by going into Call of Duty, (and a couple of other games), with just the controller and the R2 literally does nothing at all. Can't shoot a gun or pass the puck, (NHL 19). However... I plug it into the Titan Two and everything is fine.

Does that make any sense at all because it certainly doesn't to me.
Bleak5170
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: Weirdest issue ever

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:43 pm

Honestly, does not makes sense. this happens with all games or just with CoD games?

Also, check using the Device Monitor if the trigger goes from 0 (not pressed) until 100% when fully pressed.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Weirdest issue ever

Postby Bleak5170 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:56 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Honestly, does not makes sense. this happens with all games or just with CoD games?

Also, check using the Device Monitor if the trigger goes from 0 (not pressed) until 100% when fully pressed.

I tried it with CoD and NHL 19 and R2 did not work with either game. I have it set to 95% most of the time. I'll probably just buy another controller as see what happens. Damn things are $85 after tax here though. :icon_frown:
Bleak5170

Return to Titan Two Device