Error code

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Error code

Postby aSims89 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:23 am

when I go to use my Titan Two whether it be to download a script or utilize it on my console I get red lights on the device itself indicating something is wrong. When I select a specific script on the device to use it will turn to the color that is designated with that script then flash right back to red. Additionally, when I am programming the device, it will say that the device has been disconnected and says "error 2". Can i have some assistance with this? i just bought this item a few weeks ago and is very disappointing to already have an issue with it.
aSims89
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Error code

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:41 am

Please post a copy of the script that is causing the problem so we can check and help fix. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby aSims89 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:00 am

My apologies for the delayed reply and confusion. This seems to be an error with the device itself. The output button is lit up in red color as opposed to the normal green when its working correctly. Additionally, when i am going to do a firmware update it says on the download page the device has been disconnected. I am unsure if something has been compromised and caused it not to work. Is that information helpful at all? Please let me know what I can do to assist!
aSims89
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:37 pm

aSims89 wrote:Additionally, when i am going to do a firmware update it says on the download page the device has been disconnected.

This is expected as the device is put in bootloader mode.

Please try reflash the device’s firmware: before connect the Titan Two to the computer via the PROG port, press and hold both buttons and only then connect it to you computer. The device should enter in programming mode, showing P on the display, allowing redo the firmware update using Gtuner IV.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device