Xbox Wireless Adapter Constant Disconnects

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Xbox Wireless Adapter Constant Disconnects

Postby kpereira » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:23 pm

I have the Xbox Elite controller and a Xbox wireless adapter. I'm trying to use this on a PS4 pro and the controller constantly disconnects. The specific details can vary for no apparent reason. Sometimes the controller will disconnect and the Xbox button will blink for 5 seconds and reconnect. Sometimes the button blinks until it turns off and then I power it back on to reconnect it. Sometimes When I power the controller back on and it connects, it doesn't control anything and I have to power cycle the Titan Two and reconnect the controller.

This happens so often that it's practically unusable. Recently it's been happening every 5 minutes, but it really varies and can happen as frequent as every minute or two.

I've done some research and tried different things people suggest like turning off the rumble feedback for the port, forcing the USB to high output, purchased a power supply, etc. This is my last resort before I throw this thing in the trash.

If anyone can help me fix this problem, I'll sign over my soul.

EDIT
I have the latest firmware, latest gtuner, and did reconfig.
Last edited by kpereira on Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kpereira
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Xbox Wireless Adapter Constant Disconnects

Postby Sillyasskid » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:14 pm

If you have T2 connected to your PS4 and your computer connected to your T2 Via PROG.
Then an alternative solution, is to use the wireless adapter normally with your PC.

Sync your controller.

Use the KMG feature in Gtuner IV.(Press f4 to bring up the KMG window)
Select the Gamepad/Joystick box, and unselect the Keyboard and mouse boxes.

Then press Enter In Capture Mode.
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Re: Xbox Wireless Adapter Constant Disconnects

Postby Roager » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:37 pm

Sillyasskid wrote:If you have T2 connected to your PS4 and your computer connected to your T2 Via PROG.
Then an alternative solution, is to use the wireless adapter normally with your PC.

Sync your controller.

Use the KMG feature in Gtuner IV.(Press f4 to bring up the KMG window)
Select the Gamepad/Joystick box, and unselect the Keyboard and mouse boxes.

Then press Enter In Capture Mode.

It's good to know that this is an option. I have not purchased a Titan Two for this reason alone. I bet it is extremely hard to get it working with no issues directly from the Titan Two because of the channel hopping of the dongle and various power issues.

But if it is able to be done this way with no disconnects, then I may consider it again.
Roager
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Titan Two Device