T2 not responding to controller

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: T2 not responding to controller

Postby Hyphen- » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:14 am

J2Kbr wrote:The power supply may solve this issue.

Related with Gtuner IV, are you on Windows or Mac? Thanks.

@J2Kbr
1. I have the power supply and all my cables hooked up

2. I have to use an old version of GTuner IV 1.02.16 provided for me by @Scachi so I could drag and drop and have access to all the scripts. But it is cycling on and off controllers connection still even with the power supply with all the other issues this is having I am not sure I can use it.this way.

3. When it cycles on and off the controllers connection it puts up a notification in PS4 if you are doing anything with the controller it interrupts the input signals and it happens every 20 seconds.

I may put this in a new thread but I think I have to return it man I just don't have a choice I will talk to you guys through Amazon. I really gave it a good chance. I want to see if anyone else if having issues. Unfortunately these issues makes it unusable and I cannot do anymore than I have done. Everyone has been great it just does not work out for everyone. Every now and then ya get one that acts up it happens. :smile0517:
German cookie warning at download site... still get a kick out of this

Wir verwenden Cookies, damit Sie die Funktionen unserer Website optimal nutzen können. - I say the first part a lot... :smile0517:
Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby xb1 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:59 pm

Hyphen- wrote:Now it is giving me a notification on PS4 of connection lost and re-connection every minute or so while connected when using the controller the titan blinks when it happens.

Lots of people are having this problem. Me too, but on Xbox One X for weeks now.
I'm on my THIRD Titan Two, and all of them have the constant disconnects/re-authenticate unplug&plug problem
xb1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Hyphen- » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:52 am

xb1 wrote:
Hyphen- wrote:Now it is giving me a notification on PS4 of connection lost and re-connection every minute or so while connected when using the controller the titan blinks when it happens.

Lots of people are having this problem. Me too, but on Xbox One X for weeks now.
I'm on my THIRD Titan Two, and all of them have the constant disconnects/re-authenticate unplug&plug problem

They are working on it I am sure.... Maybe Mr. PS4/XB1 is messing with them. :unsure:

It would be nice if they did a sticky for announcements on problem issues... or a link maybe if they talk about it on GitHub that would be helpful I think all owners of T2 would like that . Hope it works out for you thanks for the input :smile0517:

Wir verwenden Cookies, damit Sie die Funktionen unserer Website optimal nutzen können. - I say the first part a lot... :smile0517:
Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Hyphen- » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:52 pm

Hyphen- wrote:
xb1 wrote:

They are working on it I am sure.... Maybe Mr. PS4/XB1 is messing with them. :unsure:

It would be nice if they did a sticky for announcements on problem issues... or a link maybe if they talk about it on GitHub that would be helpful I think all owners of T2 would like that . Hope it works out for you thanks for the input :smile0517:

I logged this issue into the GitHub for bugs in Titan 2 if there are any mentions of this issue being worked on I will post it on my threads talking about it. :smile0517: :unsure:

Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device